- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the single stateroom/dinette model with twin Chrysler engines. It is well equipped including air conditioning (no generator), swim platform, sleeping accommodations for 6. All in all it’s a great starter boat whether you are looking for a family cruiser or sportfisher, this is ready to go.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- There is a master stateroom forward with a new V-berth mattress and filler. There is ample drawer storage and a hanging locker. Just aft on port is the head with shower followed next aft by the galley. The dinette is opposite on starboard. Up three steps is the main salon. In lieu of the lower helm on starboard is a wet bar. There are two new director’s chairs and a fold out couch. The cockpit is separated by a sliding door.
- Main Salon
- Convertible sofa-2 sleeper Wet Bar JVC stereo and speakers Overhead rod storage racks Flat screen TV w/DVD 12V charger plug in
- 3 Burner Princess stove with oven Microwave Stainless steel sink Under counter AC/DC refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Traditional V-berth with filler Elect air purifier New mattress 2012 Hanging locker Head with shower New shower faucet 2012 30 gallon holding tank Macerator with lockable overboard discharge
- Goode Electric Windlass Full enclosure with new Eisenglass front panel Outriggers Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel fender racks 3 deck hatches Gunwale mounted rod holders Freshwater washdown Boarding stairs Teak swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Teak cover boards in cockpit Fabric privacy curtain for windshield Morse docking lights Stainless steel radar post
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Compass Engine synchronizer Icom VHF radio Raytheon Radar SC 70 Will integrate with GPS Garmin 540S GPS chartplotter Eagle depth/fishfinder Hailer Engine synchronizer Windlass control Stereo speakers on bridge
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 360 Chrysler inboard engines New risers, manifolds, Exhaust elbows 2012 New exhaust hoses 2012 4” Fiberglass joints 2012 New water pump impellers and bearings 2012 Props reconditioned 2013 1800 watt inverter Automatic battery charger Marineair Air Conditioner Serviced 2013 2 x 35 amp shore power cords
- Broker's Comments
- Back to basics… Here is a traditional 32’ Trojan convertible that is serviced and maintained. The owner has issues with his knees and wants to move to an express style boat. Here is an inexpensive way to get on the water…now.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.