- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 40
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Seller wants GONE! Not using and has a new boat. Needs TLC but the mechanical systems are fine and ready to go. Don't miss at this price.
LaBelle Trawlers were also built by the same yard as Marine Traders. Some call these boats Marine Traders, some LaBelle, and some Bestway.
The LaBelle 43 is a modern sun deck motor yacht whose chief attraction was the traditional teak interior. The 43 achieved a great deal of popularity. The 43 rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a relatively wide beam and a shallow keel for directional stability. The standard two- stateroom interior features a spacious salon with a lower helm along the starboard side and a sliding helm side door onto the side deck. The galley and dinette are down along with the private forward guest stateroom with ensuite head. The master is aft and spacious with an amidships queen berth, a built in vanity, ample storage cabinets and drawers, and an ensuite head. Topside, the aft deck is large and features wing doors and access to the bridge where the view is spectacular.
- Entering the side decks by way of the port and starboard boarding gates you can access the aft deck by either wing door. The starboard side has a pilot house door leading directly into the salon. The aft deck is large and has a teak sole, hardtop, and complete enclosure. Aft is a door leading onto the swim platform down a custom made stainless steel curved ladder. Access to the bridge is up a few molded steps while access to the salon is down a few steps to starboard. The flybridge offers excellent visibility and two Todd helm chairs and aft seating for guests. The bridge has a Sunbrella bimini and full enclosure. Down the steps and into the salon, to starboard is an electric fireplace while to port is a sleeper couch. Forward and to starboard is the lower helm and pilot house door. To port is a cabinet with shelve, cabinet and door storage. The aft port side is a storage area. Access into the engine room is through salon sole hatches. Down a few steps on the port starboard side is the master cabin. The master is large with port and starboard drawer and cabinet storage, aft port and starboard hanging lockers and a built in vanity forward. The master berth is a center-line queen and the cabin offers an ensuite head complete with tub and shower. Back to the forward salon and down a few steps (with engine room access beneath) is the galley and dinette. The “U” shaped galley is large with ceramic tiled counter top, stainless steel sinks, and ample appliances to please any chef. Galley storage is excellent. Across from the galley is the convertible dinette with fore and aft facing seating and a high/low table. Over the aft facing seat is a storage cabinet. All the way forward is the guest cabin with a low twin bed to port and high starboard side twin berth. Beneath both are cabinets and to port a hanging locker. The ensuite head is complete with a teak grate floor, molded sink and countertop and ample storage. The interior of the salon features an Ultra-Suede material on the outboard bulkheads and the interior sole is teak and holly. Use of teak is obvious throughout
- Galley & Dinette
- Down and along the port side the galley is “U” shaped and offers excellent storage and food preparation facilities. Dinette to Starboard. Double stainless steel sink with faucet Ceramic tiled countertop Norcold refrigerator/freezer, dual voltage Galley Maid Empress 3 burner propane stove with oven Xintrex S-2A propane fume detector and control Emerson MW8985W microwave oven Bosch coffee maker Ample cabinet and drawer storage
- In the past teak decks were removed and fiberglassed Paravane stabilizer outrigger system with port and starboard “fish” (2) Todd helm chairs with aft settee seating for guests Bow pulpit with anchor rollers CQR 65 pound Plow primary anchor with chain and rope Bruce 45 pound secondary anchor with chain and rope rode Lofrans Tigres electric windlass with foot, helm and remote control Raw water wash down at bow (4) stainless steel bow mounted fender holders Stainless steel stanchions with coated life lines Anchor chain stainless steel hawse pipes Port and starboard boarding gates Teak toe rails and handrails Custom swim platform stainless steel curved boarding ladder Swim platform with folding swim ladder Sunbrella-Plus black bimini and bridge enclosure Sunbrella black aft deck enclosure with hard top Port and starboard aft deck wind doors Aft deck with whicker love seat, ottoman and chairs Teak decks on aft deck and bridge deck Two storage boxes mounted on top of aft deck hardtop Force 10 propane grill
- Lower Helm: Ritchie compass Furuno GP-31 GPS Navigator Raytheon RL70C color plotter/radar Raytheon radar dome on radar arch Raytheon-Apelco Fish Finder Raytheon-Apelco 5200 VHF radio Bennett trim tabs Bennett Automatic Tab Control Remote spot light Upper Helm: Ritchie compass Furuno GP-31 GPS Navigator Raytheon RL70 radar Raytheon-Apelco Fish Finder Raytheon Ray-52 VHF radio Bennett trim tabs Bennett Automatic Tab Control Remote spot light Horizon depth indicator
- Excellent wiring found inside helm cabinet 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Circuit breaker panel with AC and DC Amp and Volt meters 30 Amp shore power cords with splitter Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating Supplemental forced air electric for heating Onan generator hours unknown Generator stop and start panel at helm Pro-Matic battery charger with 12 volt-30 Amps Newer batteries in engine room mounted in built-in trays Heart Freedom 2500 watt-130 Amp battery charger/inverter Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter controller JVC ICW-XR610 Sat ready AM/FM radio with remote speakers (2) Kyocera commercial grade solar panels mounted on aft deck top 20 gallon hot water heater mounted in engine room Guest galvanic isolator
- Engine room access through the salon sole hatches or by a door under the galley steps Volvo diesel engines, 165 hp, fresh water cooled, 3600 hours Volvo engine and transmission levers at both helms Bridge helm gauges protected in weather box Full RPM and engine gauges at both helms Racor fuel filters with fuel management manifold in engine room Racor fuel polishing system Stainless steel shafts with packing glands Shark-stainless steel line cutters on shafts
- Broker's Remarks
- In need of some minor cosmetic TLC the Labelle 43 has a lot of aft deck and interior space to make this a perfect live aboard or cruising vessel. Easy to show in New Bern, NC.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES