- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fuel Efficient Twin Yanmar Diesels!!!!
Great for Fishing & Cruising!!!
Priced Reduced $10,000 (11/13) for Fast Sale!!!
“MISTY’C” is a beautiful example of the rare Hunt-designed Chris Craft 30 Tournament SF. In 1997 Marlow Marine reconditioned her; repowered Yanmar 170 HP diesels. replaced the rub rails and replaced and extended the bow rail with 5/8” stainless steel, replaced bulk head between cabin and cockpit, new window on starboard bulkhead, false window port bulkhead tackle station, Teak and Holly floors, remodeled head and added holding tank, custom teak swim platform, bow pulpit and wood laminated helm dash.
She is clearly built for running in big seas with her Deep-V hull with 21 degrees of Deadrise and 6 lifting strakes provides a smooth dry ride. The wide beam provides for a spacious and well-equipped cabin The cockpit offers 100 square feet of space and the hinged engine boxes are a great place to watch your bait. Up top is an unusually large flybridge for a boat this size and wide side decks.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- The wide beam provides for a spacious cabin trimmed in teak with Teak and Holly floors. V-berth and convertible dinette sleeps four, a well-arranged galley and large head. The cockpit offers 100 square feet of space and the hinged engine boxes are a great place to watch your bait. Up top is an unusually large flybridge for a boat this size and wide side decks. Teakwood cabinetry and trim throughout. Teak and Holly floors throughout. Jen-Air stove and grill. Hull Awlgrip painted by Marlow Marine in 2010.
- Large opening side windows. Large front windows with covers. Convertible dinette sleeps (2). Table. Dual Marine Stereo with Clarion speakers. Lighting 12V. Green Fabrics. Teak and Holly Flooring.
- Norcold refrigerator& freezer (New 2008). JEN-AIR 2 burner electric Stove with three cook-tops. Stainless steel sink. Storage cabinets under sink. Storage shelves. Teak and Holly Flooring. Lighting 12V. 120V outlets. Hot and Cold pressure water system. Water heater 6 Gallon
- V-Berth Stateroom
- V-Berth with filler cushion sleeps (2). Hanging Locker. Storage cabinets under berth. Port and starboard shelves. Teak and Holly Floor. Green fabric cushions. Lighting 12V Overhead hatch.
- Corian vanity with molded in sink. Electric flush Head. Lights, 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Teak and Holly Floor. Large window.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 2010C GPS/Chart. Furuno PCV-585 Fishfinder (New 2012). Navco Auto Pilot. Standard Horizon Quest VHF. Ritchie 3” Compass. EPIRB. Full Backlit Instrumentation (oil, water temp, volts, exhaust temp, trim tab gauges). DUEL Marine AM/FM/CD stereo with Clarion speakers.
- Batteries 2X 8D-MHD. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. Dockside electrical cables 30amp. Electrical system 12V/110V. AC/DC distribution panel and breakers.
- Deck Equipment and Systems
- Flybridge seating: centerline Captains seat, aft bench seat and port/starboard seats. Wood laminate helm dash. Flybridge Bimini with front and side Isinglass (New2010). Cockpit: Engine box pad, bolsters and in-sole lockers. Replaced bulkhead between cockpit and cabin 1997. Simpson Lowrance Windlass with helm controls. Bow pulpit (1997). Stainless Steel Danforth anchor with chain & 550’ rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Custom teak swim platform with boarding ladder. Replaced and extended SS bow rails in 1997. Stainless Steel cleats (8). Bottom paint.
- Fishing Equipment
- Tackle center in bulkhead. Rod holders (4). Rocket launchers (4). RUPP 20’ Outriggers .
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 1998 Yanmar 4LH-STE 170HP diesel engines (approx. hours 900 as of 8/13). New hoses and clamps (2011). New mufflers (2012). Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). Marine Air AC system with manual controls. (3)Bilge pumps. Hot water heater 6 Gallon. Fire control manual. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Bennett Trim tabs. Extra set of (3) bladed props.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263