- 27 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Clean and well equipped, powered by twin 2007 Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke motors with 400 hrs, Garmin 5212 color touch screen with 24" HD Radar/ GPS Chartplotter/FF, VHF radio, Stereo with helm remote and cockpit speakers. Factory hardtop with 4 sided canvas enclosure, built-in Radiobox and overhead PFD Storage. Dive ladder, Livewell, Fish boxes, Taco out riggers, tandem axle Aluminum I-beam trailer included. Cabin with Dinette table (converts into a V-berth sleeper), compact Galley with Refrigerator, enclosed head and shower. 30 mph cruise, 48 mph top speed. Kept inside of a Dry Storage building.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The popularity of this handsome twenty-six foot walkaround is soaring as fishermen and their families discover the versatility of a deckplan that combines a large open fishing area with comfortable below deck accommodations. Topside, the 2690 is all-business from the well-equipped helm station to a spacious, uncluttered cockpit that is loaded with storage, and features a high output baitwell in the transom. The cabin area is complete with V-berth, galley, an enclosed head and even a fresh water shower making the deep-vee Triton 2690 WA an ideal choice for an overnight canyon run or a family sleep-aboard.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Garelik 3 step dive ladder Trim tabs Dual cylinder hydraulic steering Twin 2007 Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke outboards with less than 400 hrs Stainless steel propellers Dual Batteries with selector switch Built in transom livewell Removable transom seat Transom Door Transom Shower Bait Prep Center 2 Jump Seat Cushions w fish boxes underneath XL indeck fishbox between helm seats 2 built in tackle storage compartments Cockpit Coaming Pads Under Gunwhale rod/gaff storage 2 Pedestal helm seats, can swivel 360 degrees Walkaround design offers safe, easy foredeck access Electric Anchor Windlass Factory Hardtop with canvas/eisenglass enclosure Moulded in Overhead RadioBox Overhead Life Jacket Storage Lockable Door to Cuddy Cabin Enclosed head and Shower Dinette table, Converts into a full V-berth Sleeper Compact Galley along port side Lots of Storage inside of the cabin Overhead hatch
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ located offsite. This 2690 Triton WA is located close by, but still offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.