- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- BF 90 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price includes 2004 Boston Whaler Tender w/ Yamaha 40HP 4 Stroke motor.
Freshwater custom built Sailabration that was specifically designed for her one and only owners. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a well taken care late model custom houseboat without the delay of a new build.
Her interior salon area is very open and airy with an abundance of ambient light. She boasts a two stateroom layout with a full kitchen that includes all stainless steel appliances.
She is efficiently powered by twin Honda 90hp four strokes that have only 110 hours on them. Also included are two bow and stern thrusters that make docking a cinch in any bad weather conditions.
If you are looking for that perfect floating condo with most every conceivable option and amenity of home, come see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Please refer to the brochure specs for all the fine details along with pictures.
- Accommodations & Interior Features
- Master stateroom Queen sleeps (2) Custom built-in night stands (2) Oversized master two-door closet with abundant storage capacity Ceiling fan with light Ceiling - textured vinyl Custom bedspreads with bed caps, shams and pillows Mattress – custom queen Real custom premium wood paneling Night stand lamps (2) Custom window treatments with padded valences and pull slide-style blackout draperies Sliding window blinds Tinted sliding glass door exit to aft deck Guest stateroom sleeps (2) and easily converts to an office Custom designed real wood desk with two pull-out drawers Two door pull-open closet with storage Full length settee with back support that converts to a double bed with easy slide-out Sliding window blinds Fiberglass 3/4” laminated side walls Custom tinted windows and doors in black Fully insulated ceiling R-19 with insulated walls and windows Laminate countertops Fire extinguishers, smoke and CO detectors Cabinets – solid wood with raised panel doors and solid brass hardware Custom rope lighting throughout Black leather sofa with recliners Real wood island dining table with four chairs and bar stool Custom built-in entertainment center Vizio 42 inch galleria liquid crystal HDTV with satellite/cable and TV hook-up ready Height friendly 7 and ½ foot ceilings throughout Ceiling fans (4) Full bath with large walk-in shower with acrylic door Custom vanity with 5 sliding drawers and cabinet Mirror above vanity Raritan electric crown head with macerator Exhaust fan Bulb lighting (4)
- Galley & Appliance Features
- Solid-wood custom cabinetry with solid brass hardware Kenmore stainless steel electric stove and self cleaning oven Kenmore – smart touch sensor microwave Side by side two bowl stainless steel sink with single lever control Kenmore stainless steel stand-up full size refrigerator and freezer Built-in 18 bottle custom wood wine open slide wine rack system 6 Gallon water heater
- Exterior & Structural Features
- Two aluminum pontoons (44” – diameter and .125 gauge) with bulkheads every 6 feet All full strength aluminum decking Heavy duty 1-1/4” aluminum railing Custom integrated swim ladder Oversized swim platform Aluminum integrated steps with marine grades premium carpeting to top deck Dockside hookups (water and AC) Custom graphics package In-pontoon oversized storage areas Boat ramp with anchor roller and PWC switch Double fiberglass with gel coat and vinyl covered (R-19) Insulated exterior walls (2 and 1/2 “) Cleats – located on front deck (2), rear deck (2), and side locations (4) Fully covered aft deck with white aluminum soffit and lights Fully covered front deck with white aluminum soffit, ceiling fan and lights Double fiberglass/gel coat roof with vinyl covering Aluminum railings – custom fabricated heavy duty welded directly to deck
- Lower Helm Station Features
- Color TFT LCD backup color camera with monitor Garmin GPSmap 298 Standard horizon RAM+ remote VHF microphone Sony marine AM/FM/CD with MP3 and 6 speakers Vetus bow (2) and stern (2) thruster controllers Stainless steel steering wheel ® Navigation, anchor and docking light switches ZF micro commander shift and throttle Honda engine glide controls Trim switches Remote Jabsco spotlight control Remote windlass control Trumpet style horn RPM, trim and gas gauges Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Bridge Station & Deck Features
- Digital depth gauge monitor ZF micro commander shift and throttle Honda engine glide controls Stainless steel steering wheel Sony marine radio remote controller Remote Jabsco spotlight control Vetus bow (2) and stern (2) thruster controllers Navigation, anchor and docking light switches 12V covered outlet Storage compartments Dual side companion seating with cushions Bar – moon shaped with oversized storage compartment below and four swivel high top chairs Double reinforced fiberglass with gelcoat roof Full size bimini bridge top with anchored support structure Radar arch with bimini top Sunbrella ® custom helm protective cover Ceiling fan Dinning glass table with 6 spring chairs Marine speakers (2)
- Plumbing Features
- 100 gallon blackwater holding tank 100 gallon potable fresh water tank with pump 6 gallon electric water heater Dockside water hookup (fresh water) with pressure regulator water inlet
- Electrical Features
- Kohler 13.0 KW Safe-CO generator with only 370 hours Custom marine instrument breaker panels Galvanic isolator 3000W inverter DEKA group 24 batteries (2) DEKA MK 8A8DLTP – 12V/245AH deep cycle AGM batteries (4) Pro Mariner pro-tech 1220I automatic battery charger Sahara J500 automatic with manual backup bilge pumps (4) Lighting – exterior deck lighting Outlets – exterior AC outlets (GFI) located on front and rear decks High efficiency heat pump with central air system C02 detectors 50 Amp shore power cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Features
- Twin 2007 Honda 90hp EFI outboard engines with only 110 hours ZF micro commander electronic shift and throttle glide controls Vetus bow (2) and stern (2) thrusters
- Broker's Comments
- A perfect example of a custom build with all the intricate details and amenities typically found at home. These savvy and experienced owners are moving on to the next phase of their life and are now ready to hand the reins over to someone who can enjoy this lifestyle just as they have. Call today to arrange a showing to see for yourself. Marine financing, transport and insurance options available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES