- 25 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
STYLISH & PLUSH
AIR/HEAT ... GENERATOR
AND TRAILER ... ALL INCLUDED!
MERC 350 MAG MPI BRAVO III ... 440 HOURS
With a flare for design and attention to functional beauty, the Doral Monticello provides a plush feeling while aboard and sprightly performance powered by the Merc 350 Mag MPI.
Cabin accommodations include a bright v-berth/dinette, full galley, enclosed head and spacious mid-cabin -- all trimmed in soft fabrics, cherry-like finishes and easy-to-care for surfaces.
Topsides, the versatile cockpit arrangement features a double-wide helm seat, portside chaise lounge, Doral's uniquely designed extendable dual-position aft lounge aft lounge and a walk-through windshield, all sheltered by bimini and camper tops.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- VENTURE TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM BUNK TRAILER
- BIMINI TOP & CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS
- COCKPIT COVER
- HINGED ARCH
- WESTERBEKE 3 kW GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- LEWMAR WINDLASS
... AND MUCH MORE!
- From the Doral Brochure
- "Step away from life's hectic pace and step aboard the Doral Monticello. This cruiser has all the right stuff. With the sliding transom seat you can open up the cockpit to make you feel like you're on a much larger boat. And with the Doral-Core rigidity and strength you're sure to enjoy an unrivaled feeling of freedom and power."
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES The spacious cockpit is designed for a full crew and easy entertaining. At the helm, a double wide seat is well-positioned for excellent visibility for the pilot as well as extra comfort, with one flip-up bolster. To the portside is a comfortably inclined bench/lounge. Fully aft, Doral has designed a unique wrap-around lounge, which extends from ordinary length to "dual position" mode, providing more seating and more legroom. All seating is comfortably upholstered. A bimini top w/ side enclosures and camper top seal-up the cockpit and the cockpit cover is handy for mooring or trailering. The portside transom door allows easy swim platform access and the walk-thru windshield will get you to the bow safely. DOWN BELOW Creative touches help optimize interior space and turn the Monticello into a no-compromise overnighter. Enter the cabin via a centerline sliding door. Just two steps down to a cabin area brightened by the use of light fabrics and a large circular tinted forward deck hatch. To the port, find a full galley complete with molded countertop, circular sink, fridge, and microwave -- all neatly accented by cherry trim. Opposite the galley is the enclosed head compartment, with vanity, toilet & convenience shower. Forward is a large seating area with a dinette settee that converts to a roomy v-berth, with plenty of storage below and plushly backrests for additional comfort. The cozy, yet comfortable mid-cabin includes ample headroom and a double berth, plus a screened port for extra light and fresh air. DECK VENT HATCH SCREEN TWIN TINTED SKYLIGHTS HANGING LOCKER AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT SKYWATCH TV/DVD COMBO PIONEER AM-FM-CD-MP3 CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR
- Galley, Head & Systems
- TAPPAN MICROWAVE OVEN DUAL-VOLTAGE FRIDGE 6G. HOT WATER HEATER VACU FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK TANK LEVEL MONITOR, WASTE AND FRESH WATER CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- Electronics & Accessories
- STANDARD HORIZON ECLIPSE VHF RADIO LOWRANCE 3500 DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER PLASTIMO COMPASS WINDSHIELD WIPER TILT WHEEL GO LITE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH WESTERBEKE 3.0 KW GENERATOR
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- TRAILER NOTE: TANDEM-AXLE VENTURE ALUMINUM BUNK TRAILER W/ BRAKES. FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR LEWMAR WINDLASS ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE HINGED RADAR ARCH BIMINI TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREEN COCKPIT COVER COCKPIT TABLE, REMOVABLE ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive Photo Package Available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.