- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED !!!
This "like-new" Navigator has low hours (160) and many upgrades. Orignial owner thought of everything when he had this one built.
Great live-aboard, cruiser and entertaining yacht !!
- Three stateroom layout with two heads featuring two stall showers.
- Large up galley features a large 14.9 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer, lots of stroage and a newly replaced garbage disposal.
- Additional Information
- This yacht has a comfortable interior and an efficient, smooth-riding hull. The great appeal of a pilothouse yacht, of course, is the ability to operate in any weather from the a well-positioned lower helm. Visibility from the raised pilothouse—with its wraparound dinette, centerline helm, direct flybridge access, and starboard deck door—is excellent in all directions. This one has the alternate three-stateroom layout, and the owner had a custom desk installed in the salon for all of your technology needs, so if work looms, you've got a comfortable spot to do it. New carpet and new hot water heater makes this one ready to go. In the cockpit, a hatch provides direct access to the large and well lit engineroom. The flybridge is is huge and open, making it a great place to entertain with a million dollar view !!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call for more info or showing 949-338-3387