- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L V-8 Alpha One
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RAYMARINE SMART PILOT AUTOPILOT
GARMIN GPS MAP
UNIDEN VHF RADIO
CONVERTIBLE TOP & CAMPER TOP
SHORE POWER & FULL GALLEY
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES The 268 Sundancer is a winning design, inside & out. Start with a cockpit layout that maximizes space and provides plush, comfortable seating. The triple wide helm seat is richly upholstered in soft, thick vinyls and trimmed in shades of green. Folding-down from the back of tthe helm bench are two convenient jump seats and a handy cooler is concealed between these seats, sliding out for serving. Aft is a fold-away bench seat, accommodating extra passengers when needed or allowing additional cockpit floor space for fishing, diving, dockside entertaining or engine access when folded-away. A camper top and a redesigned convertible top make this deck area an extension of your on-board living space. The cockpit is carpeted (removable). Access to the swim platform is via a portside transom door. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin portside, through a bi-fold hatchway. The booth-style dinette is just at the base of the stairs, with an expandable table and the ability to convert to sleep one or two. Opposite the dinette is the head, with full-length mirror, vanity, toilet and convenience shower. The galley is forward along the starboard side as well, fridge, good countertop & storage area, stove and microwave oven. Additional sleeping accommodations include a comfortable and spacious v-berth forward, with privacy curtain ... plus a roomy mid-cabin beneath the helm, with plenty of room to sleep twoi adults. Three overhead hatches with screens and privacy covers scatter plenty of cabin light and provide natural ventilation. Side windows at the galley and dinette, plus two mid-cabin vent windows are also screened for plenty of air.
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 - BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE KENMORE MICROWAVE OVEN STAINLESS STEEL SINK NORCOLD DUAL-VOLTAGE FRIDGE HOT WATER HEATER PUMP-OUT HEAD
- Electronics & Accessories
- UNIDEN MC 900 VHF RADIO GARMIN GPS MAP 168 PLOTTER-SOUNDER RITCHIE COMPASS TRIM TABS 2 - WINDSHIELD WIPERS RAYMARINE SMARTPILOT + AUTOPILOT SONY CDX 5090 AM-FM-CD
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- TRAILER: EASY RIDER TANDEM AXLE BUNK TRAILER SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TEAK TRANSOM RAILS TEAK BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR & ROPE LOCKER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE FENDERS, DOCK LINES, FLARE KIT HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM PLUS 2 - HANDHELD EXTINGUISHERS COCKPIT CARPET COCKPIT COURTESY LIGHTING CONVERTIBLE TOP SIDE CURTAINS, CAMPER TOP FOLD-AWAY AFT SEAT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package Available, Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.