- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha 1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1990 THOMPSON 31 ST TROPEZ IS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 478 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, New Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Seller will review offers! Nice Express Boat configuration...Sale include owenrs manuals.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage Dining Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Canvas Carpet Runners Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (NEW) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (NEW) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/1-Screen Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (2) Windshield Wipers Horn OWNERS MANUALS Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.