- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1999 DORAL 360 SE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp MPI Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 508 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Enclosure w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Low hour original owner vessel, professionally maintained since new. Fresh VC-17 Bottom Paint. Recent 2011 marine survey on file. Sale includes owners manuals. Seller will entertain offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Bold styling is the hallmark of the Doral 360 SE. Constructed on a modified-V hull, fully cored, with a wide beam and an integral swim platform. Her mid-cabin interior features an accordion privacy partition for the forward stateroom (instead of a curtain), a head with Lexan shower enclosure. Note full-size refrigerator. Lounge seating for 10 in the cockpit. Additional features include a walk-thru windshield, power engine hatch lift, foredeck sun-pad and cockpit wet bar.
- Forward Stateroom w/Pedestal Style Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's Large Storage Area Under Forward Berth Drawer Storage Under Forward Berth Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Converts to Queen-Size Berth) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter (Color Garmin) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cord's (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (Large Extended Swim Deck) Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Freshwater Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs NEW Bravo III Sterndrives Owners Manuals ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.