- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Brisa del Rio"
LOW-HOUR, FRESHWATER SANTEGO
INCLUDES GENERATOR & AIR CONDITIONING
T-454 CRUSADERS W/ 532 HOURS
Step aboard the 380 Santego and you'll know why this model is so popular with boaters. The Santego offers exceptional living accommodations made possible by an open-concept, single-level interior and a unique combination of comfort, high quality and sleek express-bridge styling.
Seat as many as eight atop the spacious flybridge, which also includes a unique walk-through access to the foredeck for easy line-handling. An aft bench seat provides cockpit comfort.
A wide sliding patio door leads to a plush, open salon, decored in contemporary light maple. The forward stateroom provides total privacy and a luxurious island double berth.
"Brisa del Rio" is well-cared for and ready to go. Now at our docks.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- WESTERBEKE GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT (2 UNITS)
... AND MUCH MORE!
- Displacement: 18,700
- Total Power: T-310 Cruising Speed: 18k Max Speed: 27k
- Fuel: 216 Fresh Water: 101 Holding: 37
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- Long-known for building liveable yachts, Carver has also struck a winning note with this sleekly-styled "express bridge" concept. The 380 Santego boasts an excellent combination of great looks on the water, friendly exterior accommodations and a conveniently open one-level cabin floorplan. TOPSIDES The 380 Santego can be described as either a cockpit motoryacht or an express flybridge -- either way, you will find convenience in every direction. Board easily to the cockpit, from port or starboard gunwales with molded interior cockpit steps, or via the swim platform through two transom gates with molded steps. A large cockpit lounge seat provides ample comfort there, with storage built into the base. Engines are easily accessed through two large, shock-assisted hatches in the cockpit sole. Rise to the flybridge with a short, easily inclined ladder/staircase, portside. Unlike most flybridge models of this size, this bridge features an abundance of well-arranged seating: a double-wide helm seat, forward bench seat, plus port & starboard lounges. The helm console is centerline, for excellent visibility in all directions. A convenient walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck for line-handling, or to enjoy the cushioned sunning areas on the bow. DOWN BELOW Enter the salon through a full-size sliding door from the cockpit. Just two steps down brings you to a single-level floorplan, stunning in its openness and tastefully appointed. A curved salon sofa is immediately to the port and a large wrap-around dinette is opposite to starboard, both pieces converting to add to your sleeping accommodations. Forward to the portside, is the very functional galley, with an abundance of countertop area and full-size refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a wet bar, with sink & storage, as well as the head compartment, complete with large fiberglass shower stall, mirrored vanity and toilet. The master stateroom is fully forward, with a tapered double island berth, dual hanging lockers, plenty of drawer storage, private access to the head compartment and bi-fold doors for total privacy. "Brisa del Rio" is well-cared-for and will be found in neat & clean condition throughout. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT (2 UNITS) FLAT SCREEN SAMSUNG TV, SALON JVC AM-FM-CASSETTE CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS FORWARD DECK VENT HATCH CABIN WINDOW DRAPES & BLINDS UPDATED CARPET
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 - BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE OVEN BLACK & DECKER COFFEEMAKER DEEP CIRCULAR STAINLESS STEEL SINK NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR WITH FREEZER HOT WATER SYSTEM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET ELECTRIC FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK STALL SHOWER, CABIN POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD
- Electronics & Accessories
- UNIDEN PRESIDENT LTD 715 VHF RADIO RITCHIE POWERDAMP COMPASS BENNETT TRIM TABS ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE IMPULSE QT-206 DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER IMPUSLE QT-106 DIGITAL SPEED-LOG GUEST REMOTE CONTROL SPOTLIGHT TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS 30 AMP PROMARINER BATTERY CHARGER BATTERY SWITCHES WESTEBEKE 7.0 kw GENERATOR 3 BATTERIES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM BOARDING GATES, PORT & STARBOARD TRANSOM DUNNAGE BOX FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER MAXWELL WINDLASS W/ ANCHOR & RODE DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, FENDERS, LIFE JACKETS AUTO FIRE EXTIGUISHING SYSTEM & FIRE EXTINGUISHERS LINED HELM CONSOLE COVER, BRIDGE SEAT COVERS & AFT BENCH SEAT COVER BRIDGE CARPET & COCKPIT CARPET, PLUS SPARE "PLUSH" COCKPIT CARPET RADAR ARCH SEAWATER STRAINERS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. (TC)
- Comprehensive Photo Package Available, Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.