- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully maintained Carolina Classic. Slept on once during initial delivery, the interior is like new. Exterior, pipe work and engine room are as close to new as you can get. With only 485 engine hours, the KOO KOO is a bargain compared to new or the others on the market. Very fuel efficient, 26 knot cruise at 18 gallons per hour.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The surprisingly roomy cabin for a 28 footer has a V-berth forward, well equipped galley and enclosed stand up head compartment.
- Main Salon
- V-berth with filler and storage under bunk, port and starboard shelves Teak and holly cabin sole Overhead storage for six rods Bomar overhead hatch Two reading lamps Cruisair air conditioning with SMXir digital keypad Stand up enclosed head compartment with vanity, sink, cabinet storage, two overhead lights, electric head with holding tank and macerator Sony DriveS MP3 marine stereo in cabin with helm remote, bridge deck and cabin speakers
- Corian style counter top with white sink, hot and cold water Cabinet and drawer storage Two overhead lights Dometic refrigerator with freezer Dometic microwave oven
- Stainless steel bow and side rails Recessed anchor locker with Danforth style anchor, chain and rode Windshield with center vent window White aluminum window frames Three electric windshield wipers Heavily constructed tower with fiberglass hardtop, no aluminum pitting 19' Lee single spreader outriggers and center rigger Spreader lights Molded in overhead electronics box Hardtop recessed lights and handrail Three sided bridge deck enclosure Scopinich varnished ladder back helm and companion chairs with cushions and covers Aft bridge deck bench seat to port with storage under Single bridge deck seat to starboard with insulated drink box Bridge deck storage lockers Six welded tower leg rod holders Four welded aft hard top rod holders Eight flush mounted rod holders Cockpit bolsters Under gunnel gaff holders Four rod rocket launcher Eight drawer tackle center Two macerated fish boxes Salt and fresh water wash downs Bait Sentry 1100 live well pump for portable live well Aft bilge and steering access hatch Bottom paint and hull wax 8/13
- Electronics & Helm
- TEEZER electric dual teaser reel VDO audible engine alarms VDO engine and fuel gauges Bennett trim tabs with tab position indicators Glendinning single lever electronic controls Ritchie compass Icom IC-M504 VHF radio Simrad AP 24 autopilot, 7/12 Furuno RD-30 digital depth and water temperature Furuno NAVnet VX2 12" color chart plotter, fish finder and 64 mile radar with open array antenna Hydraulic steering with stainless steel Edson wheel Sony stereo remote control Tower Helm: Buggy top and seat with fold down foot rest Console cover, helm console storage/radio box Ritchie compass Glendinning single lever electronic controls Hydraulic steering with Edson stainless steel wheel and power knob Furuno NAVnet VX2 7" with plotter, depth and radar Bennett trim tab position indicator VDO audible engine alarms VDO tachometers with hour meters Dual trumpet horn
- High water alarms Three automatic/manual electric bilge pumps Battery switches Three Odyssey batteries, 8/12 AC breaker panel in cabin with volt meter Shore power cable GFI AC outlets in cabin, head and engine room Charles 20 amp battery charger Electric teaser reel and deep drop receptacles Electric water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar RDC-6LPASX1 315 hp marine diesel engines with 485 hours Engines serviced every 100 hours Heat exchangers cleaned 2/13 Fireboy automatic engine room fire system Dry, clean, salt free engine room Separ fuel filters Spare filters and belts Dripless stuffing boxes Reverso oil change pump Two engine room lights Two hydraulic remote control hatch lifts raise bridge deck for engine room access
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.