- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the preferred option package 46. She is powered by 825 HP MTU series 60's thru S&S custom wheels. The power system is a fisherman's dream leaving an exceptionally clean wake, and great performance. She has all the whistles and bells, interior, lights, electronics and communication gear. She is tournament ready now, and wants for nothing. Larger trades are encouraged, and all offers considered. Call in confidence - you won't be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard teak covering boards to a large cockpit with Murray Brothers 8 rod rocket launcher. Sliding door leads to salon with L shaped lounge to port, barrel chair starboard. Galley forward port, with dinette to starboard. teak cabinetry throughout. Central companionway down, laundry and 3rd stateroom starboard. Master with queen and private head to port. Guest stateroom forward with queen, and day head is to starboard. All areas carpeted, with teak trim and storage. Recessed and accent lighting are abundant.
- Main Salon
- Aluminum sliding door with security lock Carpeting with canvas runner Upholstered panels & valances Headliner Silhouette blinds L-shaped lounge seating with rod storage Designer chair Central vacuum system Zoned air conditioning with reverse cycle heating Icemaker 26" LCD Flat Screen TV Bose Lifestyle 18 CD/DVD stereo with remote Cocktail table with storage
- Corian® countertop and sink Amtico® flooring Convection/microwave oven Recessed 2-burner range Sub-Zero under counter drawer-style refrigerator (1) & freezer (1) Booth style dinette with hi-gloss table Spacious drawers & cabinets Ground fault electrical outlets Instant hot water faucet Exhaust blower Water tank gauge Equipment/compressor room (under sole) with storage
- Master Stateroom
- Full berth with 5" foam mattress & storage Bedspread, pillows (2) & shams (2) Nightstands (2) with drawers Hanging locker 15" LCD Flat Screen TV with DVD player & remote CD player with AM/FM stereo & speakers Private head access Drawers & cabinets
- Guest Stateroom
- Full berth with 5" foam mattress Bedspread, pillows (2) & shams (2) Hanging locker Cabinets Deck hatch
- Crew Stateroom
- Crew Stateroom Single berth with 5" foam mattress & zippered cover Pillow (1) & sham (1) Hanging locker Washer/dryer combination
- Master & Guest Heads
- Private showers with automatic enclosed sump pumps & overhead lighting Vanities with Corian® countertops & sinks Mirrored medicine cabinets VacuFlush heads Amtico® flooring Towel bars Exhaust blowers Lighting – 24V & 110V Ground fault outlets – 110V Storage
- Electric anchor windlass Cleats thru hause pipes Cockpit: Molded fiberglass, self bailing Molded live baitwell in transom Rod holders (4) Seawater and freshwater washdowns Insulated fishboxes with pumpout (2) Bait prep center with tackle drawers, sink & freshwater spigot Freezer Side lockers Insulated drink box (in salon entry step) Stereo speakers (2) Lazarette access Engine room access Transom door & hinged gate Under-hatch dunnage bin Boarding step box Life Raft - Viking 6 person (6/2011) Custom Teak covering boards Refrigerated fish box
- Electronics & Helm
- (3)- Raymarine E-120 Displays Radar - 72 Mile (2) VHF Icom M502 GPS, Compass Depth sounder, plotter Autopilot Satellite Weather Galley camera display DVD Radios Raymarine ST -60 tri Data Electronic single lever controls
- Generator – 10.0 KW – water cooled , Westerbeke, 800 hrs Converter – 60 amp 50' Shore cord – 50A/240V Electrical outlets, 120V Batteries (4) – heavy duty, deep cycle/cranking battery (one bank) Dyna plate ground system Battery parallel system Automatic battery charger Internal bonding system Electrical panel with circuit breakers, voltmeters & battery condition indicator Zoned air conditioning with reverse cycle heating Zinc anodes Galvanic isolator 12V step-down transformer for flybridge (4) Flat Screen TV's; KVH SAT (m3-st) Cable Master 50 Amp power Navlights, courtesy lights 24V and 120V lighting Underwater lights- Ocean LED blue Spreader lights Remote spotlight
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2x 825 HP MTU series 60 Diesels; 725 hrs Engine synchronizers. Racor filters, external strainers 4 Blade custom S&S props, Aquamet 22 Shafts, dripless seals Auto fire system, Electric oil exchange system, fuel prime and transfer pumps Engine room cross ventilation and blowers
- Broker's Comments
- This is a complete turn key offering. She needs for nothing and is ready for your use now. The owners are considering a larger vessel, so this could be an opportunity to trade down.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.