- 137 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"SYRENKA", a beautiful 137' Palmer Johnson is a top US construction yacht with performance hull design. She had an extensive $2,000,000 Refit in 2010-2012
NOT FOR SALE IN U.S. WATERS
- 137' Palmer Johnson "SYRENKA"
- ACCOMMODATIONS: 11 Guests in 6 staterooms. Refit - 2010 - 2012: Complete 24 month $2.5m refit at Fairhaven Shipyard, MA.Two new interior staircases $200k state-of-the-art (3) deck elevator wheelchair accessible .Complete new electrical wiring including switches, lighting, outlets, etc. Complete new plumbing, including heads. Complete new master his & hers bathroom. New soft goods throughout including flooring, carpet, headliners, wall-covers, parquet floors. New furnishings, mattresses, covers, window treatments, etcComplete new galley & pantry areas and all equipment. Both engines rebuilt, Both generators rebuilt. Many rebuilt and or replaced air conditioning systems. Many rebuilt and or replaced pumps, hydraulics. General breakdown of $2.5m refit available upon request. Main Deck - Aft Deck & Boat Deck: Wide walk around decks with custom overhead lighting, with teak & Stainless steel cap rails. Port & starboard exterior stair cases to wheelhouse. Aft deck tender storage. Tender, Kayak, Sailing dinghy storage(2) Customs tender cranes 3000 lbs. Port & starboard electric winches. Port & Starboard aft deck boarding gates. Port & starboard mid ship boarding gates(9). Step Marquipt Board ladder, port or starboard side. Port side aft fire station. Main Deck engine room fiddler door. Hydraulic Passarelle system Main Deck Saloon & Dining Area: Custom Birds Eye Maple wood panels & cabinetry throughout. Large Palmer Johnson signature windows. Aft settee, Dining table for (10) with custom chairs. Teak & glass aft door. Out board port & starboard china & glass storage. Banquet wood divider with plenty of storage. Custom new stair case to Skylounge. New parquet flooring throughout. Starboard side main deck double door entry Galley & Galley Pantry: Located to port on main deck. Entry from main dining room, crew area and main deck side entrance port side. New custom sound proofing flooring with insulation Custom wall covering & tiles. Custom built cabinetry(2) Gaggenau Ovens. Sub Zero Refer system. Ceran Stove top (5) burners electric. CUSTOM Sub Zero Beverage center. Miele Dish Washer. Viking toaster. Panasonic Inverter Convection Micro Wave oven. Kitchen Aid trash compactor. Custom ice maker. Large sinks(2). Large Sub Zero Freezer systems in crew hallway off galley. Teak & holly floors for the crew hallway Master Stateroom: On main deck full beam owner’s stateroom. King size raised bed with dual electric positioning system. New mattress & coverings. Large port & starboard main deck windows. Double door closet & hanging locker. Walk in closet with owner’s private walk in charter closet with lock. Custom table & bench. Custom lighting, headliner. Panasonic 60” flat screen TV & Sony Entertainment center with Direct TV receiver. IPod docking station His & Her Master Bath: Complete new his & hers bathroom. Extra large shower. His & her head. Custom gold plated hardware. Plenty of storage Nanny/Nurse Stateroom: This cabin has an entry from owner’s cabin or main deck hallway. Double bunk with handicap capabilities with plenty of under bunk storage. Newly installed custom built full length dresser with drawers VIP Queen Stateroom # 1 head: Cabin is forward with Queen Size bed with new mattress. Several port lights. Double door closet & hanging lockerCustom table & bench. Custom lighting. Huge head & separate stall shower. Private crew entrance with watertight bulkhead door. Toshiba 46” TV & Sony Entertainment center with Direct TV receiver. IPod docking station VIP Queen Stateroom # 2 head: Cabin to port with Queen Size bed with new mattress. Several port lights. Double door closet & hanging locker. Custom table & bench. Custom lighting. Huge head & separate stall shower. Toshiba 42” TV & Sony Entertainment center with Direct TV receiver. IPod docking station Twin Guest Stateroom, Stbd Head: Cabin to starboard with (2) twin size beds with new mattress. Several port lights. Double door closet & hanging locker. Custom table & bench. Custom lighting. Huge head & separate stall shower. Sharp 32” TV & Sony Entertainment center with Direct TV receiver. IPod docking station Queen Guest Stateroom, Port: Cabin to port with Queen Size bed with new mattress. Several port lights. Double door closet & hanging locker. Custom table & bench. Custom lighting. Huge head & separate stall shower. Sharp 32” TV & Sony Entertainment center with Direct TV receiver. IPod docking station Lower Companionway Laundry Room: Down mid ship stair case (new) to a huge foyer. To starboard a large guest laundry room(2) Whirlpool Duet washers (2) Whirlpool Duet dryers. Plenty of storage & working space Skylounge: Custom large sliding glass & teak doors. Custom built bar to port with teak & granite top, (2) bar stools. Extra Large port & starboard windows. New carpeting, headliner. Custom built curved settee and table. New staircase & elevator. Desk & chair to starboard60” Samsung flat screen TV with (1) Direct TV box. Sony Entertainment Center. Scotsman Ice Maker. Sub Zero refrigerator. Crystal storage locker. Custom lighting throughout Skylounge Powder Room: To port in the Skylounge. Custom tile throughout. Gold plated hardware. Custom lighting & wood work Skylounge Aft Deck Dining: Large teak dining table for (10) with custom wicker chairs. Port & Starboard aft deck settees. Teak decks with large entry way to Skylounge. Custom Lighting. Teak & Stainless steel cap rail. Walk around decks. Teak flag pole Pilothouse & Electronics: Teak & Holly Flooring. Port & Starboard Wing doors. Large bench seat with chart storage. Private crew staircase to galley & crew areas. Walk around wheelhouse teak decks with (2) wing stations. DDEC Electronic controls. Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra Gauges. Furuno VHF Naiad Stabilizer controls. Simrad Auto Pilot - AP50 Tiller controlHelm wheel & large viewing windowsFuruno NAVNET Radar(2) 72 mile Furuno RadarsGyro CompassC-Plath Compass & Ruder Angle IndicatorGarmin GPS Map 4208Nobletec Nav Chart SystemsToggle steering jog stickHPS Bow thruster controlRayline Electric Search light control(8) Camera system interior & exteriorPanasonic phone/intercom systemLarge chart table & desk with plenty of storage & chairElectronics cave under dash Pilothouse Radio Room: (2) Furuno Communication radios & Single Side Band Battery Monitor Furuno GMDSS A3 Area Console AIS – Simrad(2) Printer systems Furuno NAVTEC WX station 700KVH Tracphone Flybridge & Flybridge Steering Station: Leaning post. Stainless Steel Helm. Engine controls. Bow Thruster Control. VHF Radio. Autopilot controls. Compass Kahlenberg (3) Horns. Light Mast(2) Helm Chairs. Exterior stair case from Skylounge deck. Teak Decks. Elevator Storage throughout. Manual Canvas TarpTeak table, bench seating with cushions, separate chairs. Custom arch, with (2) spotlights, (2) KVH domes, (2) Radars, Tracvision dome, camera system, lighting, flood lights. Bar, Refer, Ice maker, storage island with granite countertop with a sink and faucet(4) Custom lounge chairs and sundeck with teak & stainless steel cap rails and deck lighting. Portuguese bridge Crew Quarters: (3) Crew cabins ensuite with head & separate stall showers. Large crew lounge & galley32” Toshiba TV, entertainment systems with Direct TV receiver. Camera system. Entry port side stair case from galley. Large Laundry with plenty of storage, port lights & lighting. Private entry to lower guest cabins thru VIP cabin #160 Bottle owner’s wine cooling system. Miele washer & (2) Miele dryers system. Walk in refrigerator. IPod docking station Captain’s Cabin: Aft of the wheel house and port side of radio room. Queen size bunk. Private head & separate stall shower. Teak desk & chair. Custom soft goods, hanging locker. Large deck windows. TV, phone & stereo system. IPod docking station Tender & Toys: Ultimate custom kayak. Aquatx custom kayaks. 17' Nautica Tender with 115hp EFI Mercury Out Board Engine. Tender has (1) VHF, bench seating, storage & controls center console. Sailing Dinghy with rig & sails Fore Deck: ( 2) Large Idea Windlass systems Teak decking & cap rails Port & Starboard bench seating with walk way on roof top to bridge deck Stainless Steel Ballards Chain locker hatches & storage for chain and ground tackle Custom deck lighting & canvas system (2) Bruce Anchors 250kg each 125 meters of chain Electrical System: ( 2) Northern Lights 85 KW each Generator Ships Power 110V-220V Port genset with approx. 31000 original hours, recently top end overhauled Starboard genset with approx. 37000 original hours, recently top end overhauled (8) Battery banks, plus Engines and Generators (4) Battery Chargers (2) 100 AMP 60' each shore power cords (2) Glendening power cord systems Engine & Mechanical Equipment: Twin Detroit Diesels 16V92 TAD-DEC Cruise 12 knots – Max 18 knots Range – 8 knots – 2800 miles Chilled water air conditioning systems Halon Fire system Transom entrance door Main deck fiddler door Aft deck hatch to lazzerette (1) Watermaker 120 GPH (1) Fire Pump (2) Fresh Water Pumps Engine Room with multiple hose connections throughout vessel Air Pressure Systems with back up with multiple hose connections throughout vessel (1) Dive Compressor 75 KW Bow Thruster with Port & Starboard hydraulic PTO off gensets Fuel Consumption Rates: RPM Speed GPH 1200 13 60 1300 14.5 70 1400 15.5 85 1500 16.5 100 1600 17.5 120 1700 18.5 145 Full Load: 1400 14.5/15 85 1500 16/16.5 100 1600 17 125 1700 18 145 1800 19.5 165 1900 21 190 2000 22 220 Safety Equipment: Aft deck port side fire station (4) Man over board rings with mini EPIRBS attached (25) Life vests (2) Ten Man Life Rafts Port (2) 8 Man Life Rafts Starboard Halon Fire System in Engine Room Fire Extinguishers Throughout Vessel Safety Plan posted throughout vessel Exclusions: Owner has a list of art, statues & personal belongings NOT available including : Mermaid(2) Foo Dogs. Painting above owner’s bed. Paintings in twin rooms. Paintings in Skylounge. Water color above desk in owner’s stateroom. All printed Syrenka gear including pillows. Syrenka name(2) Marana bird sculptures. Personal books(2) Putter turtles. Crew personal belongings. All Owner and crew's personal items
- BROKER'S REMARKS
- New Transmissions installed by Certified Diesel and Roscioli Shipyard - January 2015 Approximately $250,000 cost. Vibration survey report with an agreed Purchase Price and Proof of 10% deposit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact Central Agent David C. Lacz Cell (401) 641-2951 Office: (954) 779-7377 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org