- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pristine Condition - One Owner
Hardtop - Fuel Efficient Yanmar Diesels
Upgraded Garmin Electronics
Freshly Serviced Engines - Must See!
Custom Latex Mattress in 2013
- Cruisers Yachts is known for their high quality construction and innovative designs. This 2004 400 Express is a perfect example. This 400 Express features 2 staterooms and 2 heads. The large salon is appointed with real cherry wood cabinetry and plush ultra leather upholstery. The full equipped galley features a side by side refrigerator/freezer and convection microwave with cherry wood cabinets. Exceedingly clean and NO odors! Above decks is a large, spacious cockpit with raised helm station for excellent visibility. A huge U-shaped aft seating area also features a wet bar with a combo refrigerator/icemaker. You can easily seat 10 adults in this well-designed cockpit. The cockpit is protected by a large gardtop with full enclosure package. As with all Cruisers Yachts, there is a walk-through windshield for easy and safe access to the foredeck. Another big plus is the newly upgraded Garmin electronics with radar and autopilot. Powered by thrifty Yanmar diesels. Super clean vessel!
- Real cherrywood cabinetry L-shaped ultraleather sofa/dinette Leather ottoman w/ storage Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Clarion 6-disc CD changer Custom throw rug This area adjoins the mid-cabin area Reverse cycle marine A/C 110V GFCI outlets Carbon monoxide detector Beautiful clean carpets Almost 7' headroom New upgraded flat-screen TV w/ Blu-ray Portlite w/ blind Solid cherry dinette table
- Side by side refrigerator/freezer Large countertop/preparation area 2-burner electric ceramic top stove Convection microwave Abundant storage above and below Three drawers Real cherrywood cabinetry 110 volt GFCI outlets Vent fan Portlite w/ blind Stainless steel sink w/ cover Hot and cold pressure water system
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy door Centerline queen size berth NEW Custom Latex Mattress-2013 Custom bedspread w/ matching shams Storage below berth Dedicated, reverse cycle marine A/C Reading lights Overhead hatch w/ screen and blackout Real cherrywood cabinetry Upper cabinets - port and starboard Stereo speakers Upgraded flat screen TV w/ DVD - 19" Opening portlites - 2 Private entry to head and shower Split head design Hanging locker
- Master Head
- Split head design Separate shower stall to starboard Toilet and vanity to port Completely private to master stateroom Vacuflush toilet Vent fans- 2 110 volt GFCI outlets Vanity w/ sink - molded-in Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored doors Opening portlite Very spacious and super clean Molded seat in shower stall
- Mid Stateroom
- Large L-shaped settee converts to full-size berth Ultraleather upholstery Hanging locker Reading lights Privacy curtain Custom throw rug Cherry table Adjoins salon to make one large room
- Guest Head
- Privacy door Vanity w/ sink Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored doors Abundant storage 110 volt GFCI outlet Vent fan Separate shower stall Vacuflush toilet Linen closet Fully standing headroom
- Hydraulic tilt steering Double wide helm seat Electronic binnacle controls Trim tab controls Windlass controls Yanmar digital monitors for engines Stereo control Spotlight control High water alarm Helm cover Elevated helm station for better visibility Burlwood dash panels
- Upgraded Garmin electronics Garmin 7212 color GPS plotter/radar Garmin 12kW HD radar Garmin autopilot Digital depthfinder Compass ICOM VHF radio w/ hailer horn Sirius XM weather module
- Electrical System
- 50 amp retractable shore power cord 50 amp 240/120 volt shore service 12 volt DC system 5 batteries Distribution panel Bonding system 9kW Onan generator - 505 hours Battery charger/converter Navigation lights are LED, sealed w/ independent voltage regulator -2 mile visiblity
- Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar diesels - 370hp each Freshwater cooled engines Engine room blowers Bilge pump w/ auto float switch High water alarm Automatic fire suppression system Dripless shaft seals w/ extra seals Racor fuel filters Seawater strainers Freshwater flushouts for engine and genset Power engine access hatch Very clean engines and engine room
- Large U-shaped aft seating Cockpit table Wet bar w/ sink and storage Icemaker/refrigerator combo 110 volt GFCI outlet Removable cockpit carpet Hardtop Full, four-sided enclosures - excellent condition Stereo speakers w/ subwoofer Walk-through windshield Raised helm station Double wide helm seat Large companion lounge Seating for 10 adults Large integrated swim platform Two large integrated lockers in platform Transom lockers - 2 Swim ladder Transom shower, hot and cold
- Bow sunpad cushions Stainelss steel bow rail Recessed and covered windlass Anchor, line, and chain Walk-through windshield Remote spotlight Fender storage
- Anti-fouling paint Prop pockets Trim tabs
- Owners personal items along with the Flag and Burgee staff and Painting on the salon bulkhead.
- Broker's Remarks
- This is the cleanest and best maintained vessel I have seen in my many years in yacht sales. You can tell this original owner takes pride in this Cruisers 400 Express. Virtually turnkey in every way. Call for an appointment today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht