- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping aboard ALOHA you gain a sense of a larger yacht. Welcoming you aft is the massive sunpad almost the breadth of the boat. The passerel provides easy access while docked stern to. Step through the custom clear aft curtain into the large cockpit seating and teak table. Teak underfoot provides the warm comfort of real wood decks. A refrigerator, icemaker, sink, and grill keep the entertainment on deck. (All in comfortable air conditioning) The cockpit forward offers lounge seating adjacent form the helm station. Large captain’s chairs give captain and first mate comfortable seating while under weigh. The helm station is logically laid out for easy reading of all controls and system monitoring. Large windshield and side windows keep you connected to your surroundings. The full, clear aft curtain continues the open feel or can be rolled up to open up the cockpit. All custom fabrics throughout.
- Main Salon
- Stepping down the stairs brings you into the light, airy main salon. Elegant light oak everywhere provides warmth and light to the main salon. Crescent-shape seating and table sit across from the salon entertainment center with liquor and glass storage. Large windows on the hulls sides and skylight keeps the space open letting in the natural light. Semi-circular sofa with dining table Two circular stools with purpose-made stowage Entertainment center incorporating LCD TV/DVD linked to surround-sound system Overhead down lighters and concealed lighting Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge Deck hatch with blind Sliding door to cockpit Cocktail cabinet Washer Dryer
- The large galley is to starboard and forward moving through the salon. Full of counter space and lots of storage overhead and below. There’s even a large, dry storage hold in the floor. Galley never cooked in. Fiddle racks, store plates and glasses. Avonite (or similar) worktop 3-zone ceramic hob Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill Stainless steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap Refrigerator Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers Waste bin Timber laid floor
- Master Stateroom
- The spacious Master Stateroom is aft to starboard with Ensuite head and separate, enclosed shower. Island berth allows entry from both side of the bed. Hanging lockers and drawers provide good storage. Large double bed with drawers below Dressing table Wardrobe and shelves Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers Overhead and individual berth lights En-suite shower/WC: Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out Extractor fan Mirror Storage lockers
- Port Guest Cabin
- Two full-size single berths with storage below Wardrobe with shelves Storage lockers Down lighters and individual berth lights
- VIP Stateroom
- Large double bed with drawers below Wardrobe and shelves Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers Overhead and individual berth lights Dressing table En-suite shower/WC: Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out Extractor fan Mirror Storage lockers Access door from passageway as well as from stateroom
- Moving forward to the large foredeck you are met with a giant reclining sunpad with weather cover. Outdoor speakers enhance your experience while on deck. All the way forward at the bow is the Lewmar electric anchor winch operating the 25kg Delta anchor with 40M of galvanized chain. DECK FITTINGS Teak-laid transom platform and cockpit deck Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls Self-stowing 25kg Delta anchor with 40m of chain Stem head roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve Stainless-steel coach roof handrails Fore cabin hatch Saloon hatch Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert Full set of IMCO navigation lights Riding light Remote control searchlight Bow rope storage locker Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) Twin electric horns Fuel and water fillers Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails 6 Man Cannister Life Raft
- Electronics & Helm
- A well-laid out helm station with VDO Gaugest, Furuno Navnet 3D Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, Speed and Depth, Simrad VHF, Bow Thruster, Helm Chair w/Bolster; visibility and easy controllability from the complete helm. Double helm seat with sit/stand facility and sofa opposite Instrument panel with full engine instrumentation, fuel gauges and electronic engine and gear shift controls Rudder position indicator Power-assisted hydraulic steering Bow thruster control Remote control electric anchor winch Trim tab controls with indicators Autopilot VHF with DSC R/T Color radar and GPS/Chartplotter - NAV/NET Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm Remote control searchlight High-speed compass Horn button Chart table Twin windscreen wipers Windscreen freshwater pressure wash Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators Infared - FLIR
- Pure was built as a European Spec boat with the Caribbean Package including Cockpit AC and upgraded 17.5 kW generator. A full US electrical conversion was completed when the boat was brought over in July 2011. 10.8 KW Generator Generator spooled up to 1800 RPM; 60 Hz output 100 Amp Shore power with Dual 50 Amp Shore Power. Boat can run on one 50 Amp side. Auto-Battery charger 24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries 80-amp 24v float battery charger with automatic charging relay connected to both banks of batteries Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel Circuit breakers on all circuits
- Engine Details And Mechanical
- Twin Man Engines 1100 hp each with 27,000 ESC Warranty to 2014 5-bladed propellers nickel aluminum bronze Bow thruster (125kgf) Engine room lighting Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support Power-assisted hydraulic steering Trim tabs with indicators Electronic engine controls Water tank totaling 90 gallon plus 14 gallon hot water heater Automatic water pump with filter Main circuit breaker at switch panel Water-level gauge Deck filler Freshwater outlet point in engine room Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay Twin fuel tanks (in NS8 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 570 gallon capacity Fuel fillers on both side decks High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with change-over cocks and visual contamination warning at console Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker Fuel gauges on helm console Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override) in: High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in:
- Jet Dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Parker Bogue Cell: (305) 793-3612 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.