- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MICHIGANDER features a custom 2 stateroom layout with separate office arrangement and two heads with ensuite showers. She is lightly used with 565 hours on her twin 800hp CAT 3406E's with extended warranty through 4/09/2015. With her very comfortable layout, spacious interior, large cockpit, wide walkaround side decks, extended swim platform, TNT hydraulic dinghy lift, extensive electronics and entertainments systems and much more, MICHIGANDER is simply a fantastic yacht in excellent condition, maintained to the highest degree by her knowledgeable owners, and priced to sell now!
The 54 Eastbay is one of the most highly regarded downeast express yachts in her class with her deep-vee hull, substantial weight and Grand Banks high quality build standards combined with Ray Hunt's fantastic design. She has one of the softest rides on the water whether a day cruise or a long distance trip down the east coast, she's one of the most awesome yachts on the sea!
- MICHIGANDER has a spacious cockpit with three large lazarette storage compartments and aft-facing bench seats both port and starboard with storage below. Entry to the salon from the cockpit is up three steps with engine room access below the steps easily accessed with the use of a hydraulic lift. Moving to her salon from the aft deck gives an incredibly open feel with large windows all around for natural light and fantastic visibility; two windows slide open for ventilation in the salon, along with two overhead hatches. The full-size L-settee and teak yacht hi-lo table with fold-down leaves is aft and to port and two (2) barrel chairs are to starboard with pop-up flat screen TV behind the teak cabinetry housing the entertainment system. Forward of the L-settee to port is a breakfast counter with two (2) GB swivel teak stools. The counter has storage inside for charts and more, and is located just opposite the helm station to starboard. The helm station boasts a double Admiral STIDD seat with electronic controls for adjustments. The Galley is down to port featuring Sub Zero refrigeration/freezer and fully equipped with ample storage and counter space. The custom Office is opposite the galley to starboard and features a writing desk, numerous drawers & lockers and the combination washer/dryer is located at the forward end in a cabinet with louvered door. The Master Stateroom is forward with an island queen berth, plentiful storage in drawers, cabinets and hanging locker. The master also features an ensuite private Master Head with stall shower. Aft and to port is the Guest Stateroom with twin berths; opposite is the Guest/Day Head with ensuite shower.
- Electronic Equipment
- Northstar 6100I Radar/Color Plotter/Fishfinder w/ platinum series chip w/ charts for Eastern seaboard Furuno NavNet Color Plotter, pre-loaded w/ charts for Eastern seaboard (Northstar and Furuno are duplicated) Simrad AP26 Autopilot (2) Furuno RD30 GPS Receivers (2) Icom M504 VHF's w/ DSC (also provides hailer & automatic sound signaling) Side-Power Bow Thruster controls Bennett Trim Tab controls Ritchie 6" Compass, magnetic ACR Searchlight Kahlenberg Air Horn VDO Rudder Angle Indicator (3) Engine Room Cameras wired to Furuno display (1) Cockpit Camera wired to Northstar display (mounted on mast) (3) Exalto Windshield Wiper & Wash system Brass Clock & Barometer
- Entertainment Equipment
- KVH TracVision4 Satellite Receiver Bose Entertainment System w/ DVD & subwoofer with speakers & individual controls in Salon & both staterooms 20" Sony Bravia flatscreen TV in Salon, stowed in cabinet w/ pop-up mechanism 17" Sharp flat panel TV in Master Stateroom 12" Sony Wireless flatscreen in Guest Stateroom, mobile for use anywhere aboard the yacht
- Deck Equipment
- Underwater lights, 2 at transom & 1 each port & starboard (upgrade 2008) Extended teak swim platform w/ TNT hydraulic dinghy lift Flip-down swim ladder Transom door Transom hot & cold shower w/ freshwater washdown Freshwater washdown, forward Maxwell 2200 electric Windlass w/ rope & chain drums (controls at helm & foot pedal at bow) 60-lb. Suncor stainless steel plow anchor w/ approx. 200' chain (5) 2.5-lb. ABC dry chemical fire extinguishers Winslow 4-man near coastal liferaft (re-packed 2009) "Ditch Bag" w/ hand-held VHF and GPS (8) Type II PFD's Life ring Flare kit Bell (4) Fenders w/ covers (6) Dock Lines (2) Dock Boxes/Steps Varnished teak ensign & burgee staffs Canvas "fly" for cockpit Textaline covers for windshiled & all salon windows Solid vinyl covers for windshield & all salon windows 2011
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 800hp Caterpillar 3406E diesel engines w/ extended warranties thru April 9th, 2015; 565 hours as of October 21, 2013 CAT Marine Power Displays Kobelt engine controls Side-Power 24V Bow Thruster, 15hp Dual Racor fuel filters Fuel transfer pump (transfers from 200 gal. auxiliary tank to primary tank, as needed) Reverso oil change pump for engines, transmissions & genset 33" x 24" 5-blade propellers (pulled & reconditioned 4/2011) Twin Disc 2:1 reduction gears 2 3/4" stainless steel shafts Tides dripless shaft seals Block heaters, added 2010 Computank fuel & water level indicators (at lower helm) Tankwatch holding tank level monitor Seastar hydraulic power assisted steering (2) 16K BTU MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning units for forward cabins, galley & office (1) 16K BTU MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning unit for helm deck Seafire CO monitor & smoke detectors Splendide 2100 combo vented Washer/Dryer (in office area) (3) Rule 2000 GPH electric bilge pumps (1) manual bilge pump (2) electric macerator pumps Sealand Vacuflush waste system
- Electrical Equipment
- Onan 13.5kW Generator (620 hours as of October 21, 2013) provides 110V service off dock. Xantrex inverter/charger handles lighter capacities. 12 Volt DC Service Switch panel w/ breakers Volt & Amp meters (2) 110-amp Alternators (2) 8D AGM engine start batteries (2) 8D AGM house batteries (2) 8D AGM inverter batteries (1) 4D AGM generator battery 110 Volt AC Service Switch panel w/ breakers Volt & Amp meters 50-amp inlet, aft Glendinning Cablemaster w/ 50-amp 75' shorepower cord (2) additional 50-amp shorepower cords, (1) at 25' and (1) at 50' Outlets 20 gals. hot water heater Mastervolt 24V 50-amp DC battery charger for bow thruster & windlass batteries Trace 2500-watt Inverter/Charger w/ remote panel
- MICHIGANDER features a custom 2 stateroom layout with separate office arrangement and two heads with ensuite showers. She is lightly used with 565 hours on her twin 800hp CAT 3406E's with extended warranty through 4/09/2015. With her very comfortable layout, spacious interior, large cockpit, wide walkaround side decks, extended swim platform, TNT hydraulic dinghy lift, extensive electronics and entertainments systems and much more, MICHIGANDER is simply a fantastic yacht in excellent condition, maintained to the highest degree by her knowledgeable owners, and priced to sell now! The 54 Eastbay is one of the most highly regarded downeast express yachts in her class with her deep-vee hull, substantial weight and Grand Banks high quality build standards combined with Ray Hunt's fantastic design. She has one of the softest rides on the water whether a day cruise or a long distance trip down the east coast, she's one of the most awesome yachts on the sea!
- Owner's personal belongings including (1) oil painting (velcro attachment). A complete list will be provided at time of agreement. The name MICHIGANDER is reserved by owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF