- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED TO SEE AN OFFER SO DON'T WAIT IF YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING
Hampton is just about the most perfect Yacht built and those who have done their homework and are students of the best that is built in the world of Yachting know it well. Fit and finish that is unmatched, and safety features that are state of the art. Visit the Hampton Yacht web site and become familiar with their uncompromising commitment to superior yacht design and construction called the “The Hampton Advantage”. The equipment list for the Hampton 558 is extensive including high gloss cherry wood interior with redwood burl inlays, aircraft style pilothouse doors, polished stainless steel windows in salon, 32” LCD TV with electric TV lift, surround sound system, reverse cycle air conditioning system, 15.5 KW generator, Wesmar RS400 stabilizer system, 3 KW inverter, central vacuum system, underwater exhaust system, 3 outer layers of vinylester resin for blister resistance. Hampton is designed and built for safe, comfortable, and dependable long range cruising. Its quality and elegance provides everything a discerning owner would want in a yacht the rewards of owning a Hampton 558 are immeasurable.
This owner has meticulously maintained this Yacht and the pictures within show its spectacular condition. Nice options and electronics, no need to wait over a year to build a new one when one that looks new is available, with many options and no kinks to work out. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- SALON Stainless steel sliding glass door Stainless steel window Cabinet entertainment system 30' LCD TV with electrical lift BOSE surround sound stereo system Salon overhead decorative redwood ceiling treatment w/Burl inlay. 10-Disc CD stereo w/speakers for salon, pilothouse, staterooms, fly bridge and cockpit. L-Settee w/leather upholstery U-Line ice maker Central/vac system upgrade Designer carpet & blinds Staterooms & Heads This spacious standard two stateroom layout features a full-width master stateroom, with an Island Queen-size Berth to port. Large hanging locker to starboard complimented with book cases and additional storage. The 558 Pilothouse features a two head layout with one private to the Master Suite and the second is a day head, separate shower that is also privately accessed from the VIP Suite. MASTER STATEROOM : Island Style Queen Berth Rope Lighting TV/Stereo Cabinet Overhead Decorative Redwood Burl Ceiling Treatment Hanging Lockers With Automatic Lighting Vanity With Mirror and Light Storage Cabinet Custom Bed Covers and Pillows VIP STATEROOM : Island Queen Berth LCD Flat Screen TV Decorative Bed Cover and Pillows Hanging Locker w/Automatic Lighting Under-bed Storage Storage Cabinets MASTER and VIP HEAD : Molded Shower W/Round Shower Doors Master Head with Shower Seat Corian Countertops Grohe Faucets for Sink and Shower Corian Floors Macerator w/80 Gals Holding Tank GFI Outlets Exhaust Fans
- Pilothouse & Bridge
- Stainless steel aircraft style doors, port & starboard. Interior stairway with stainless steel hatch leading to bridge. Built in settee with pull out sections for extra berth. Hi-Lo table with redwood dual table top. Hydraulic engine controls and steering Pompanette platinum series helm chair Complete engine instrumentation Factory hardtop w/full EZ2CY glass enclosures U-Line refrigerator/freezer with ice maker. Bridge wet bar w/sink Bridge L- seating w/storage UMT 1000 lb lift and rotate davit Nautica rib II deluxe dingy w/Yamaha 40hp at 50hrs Pilothouse window washers and wipers Pilothouse windshield cover
- Full Raymarine E-120 + E-80 package for pilot house & bridge. Navavonics platinum charts Westinghouse Sat. phone Intercom-6 station Remote TV cameras with imaging in engine room and cockpit. ITT JABSCO search light with remote controls. (4)Standard Horizon VHF radios with speakers (2 per station). KVH TRAC 4 with 3 RF receivers Haler-search light Auto pilot
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar C-9 Acert 510hp engines Underwater exhaust system w/bypass to transom. Drip less shaft logs Lead foam sound insulation Par engine room blowers Fiberglass exhaust mufflers Racor dual fuel filters for each engine. Stainless steel rudders and rudder post Aquamet #22 stainless steel shafts Pressurized water system 20 gal water heater Diamond plate flooring Engine oil changing system Engine room fire extinguishing system Work bench Engine room cameras Intercom Emergency pump out valves Fresh water outlet Two 12v/200amp heavy duty marine batteries w/boxes for engine starting. One 12v/120amp heavy duty marine battery w/box for generator starting. Quality AC/DC lighting throughout. Navigation lights Bonded electrical system Chilled water AC/heat system interior & bridge. Aquamiser 400gal/day water maker with auto flush. Wesmar Gyro controlled stabilizer system (RS400) Two 12v/200amp HD marine batteries with boxes for anchor and thrusters. Kohler 15.5 EOZ generator w/sound shield Complete AC/DC breaker/distribution panel. Inverter 3.0 kw with Link 1000 remote panel. Glendenning cable master Newmar 50 amp battery charging system 50 amp shore power service ISO Boost transformer Battery selection switch Three 12v/200amp heavy duty marine batteries w/boxes for house system. SCAMP 30amp charging system for thrusters and windlass.
- Added Options
- 10hp bow thruster with 3 station controls. 8hp stern thruster with 3 station controls. Maxwell 2200 windlass #316L grade stainless steel for mooring cleats, chocks, anchor roller, handrails, and stanchions BOSCH washer and National dryer Deck wash down both fwd & aft Dockside water pressure connection Carved cherry wood interior w/redwood burl in high gloss finish Extended fly-bridge. Aquamiser 400gal/day water maker Gangplank with port and starboard mounts
- Settee w/cushions and storage Hydraulic engine room access Cockpit controls including thrusters Two transom doors Integrated swim platform w/ladder Stern storage compartment Hot/Cold shower unit
- Lift Raft Clock/barometer in pilothouse Glass table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.