- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 435-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) BOASTING DIESEL POWER THIS WELL CARED FOR AND PRICED TO SELL 1977 BERTRAM 42 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 671 435-hp Diesel Engine's with only 220-hours SMOH. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Mase 10.0kw Generator w/Sound-Box (256-hours), Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin 4212 Color Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), New Fusion Sound System w/Satellite Radio & iPod/MP3-Connection, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Cruise @ 19.5 MPH (1900-RPM). Pride of ownership shows...vessel showed VERY clean, clutter free, nice brightwork, updated aft deck skirting, Diesel Engine's majored by Mt. Clemens Marine.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Traditional flush-deck motor yacht introduced in 1973 gets high marks for build quality, ride comfort, lasting popularity. Unusual floor plan layout had mid-level galley forward, forward hallway to starboard. Excellent visibility from the semi-enclosed lower helm. Queen berth replaced replaced the single beds in master stateroom in 1986.
- Forwad Stateroom w/V-Berth (Note Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Privacy Door) Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/Sofa Aft to Starboard w/Large Cocktail / Coffee Table, Forward Salon to Port 1-Chair Aft / Master Stateroom w/Twin Berth's & Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Side-by-Side) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Oven
- Compass (Upper & Lower Station) VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 4212 Color NAV System w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter (w/Satellite Weather) Autopilpt New Fusion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Satellite Radio
- (4) 8-D Batteries (NEW 2013) Battery Charger Mase 10.0kw Generator (256-Hours) w/Sound Box (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Forward Deck Seat w/Cushions Aft Deck Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Wing Doors
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Forward Deck Anchor Light Mast Dockside Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.