- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
THIS 1994 CRUISERS 3120 ARIA OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR DAY BOATING / EXTERTAINING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 330-hp Gas Engine's (700? hours) with Bravo I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Garmin (Color) GPS/Chartplotter), JL-Audio Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. Note Canvas, Carpet & Upholstery Replaced, Newer Color Garmin NAV System, and JL-Audio Sound System Upgrade w/AMP.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Family-friendly express (called 3020 Aria in 1992 to 1994; 3120 Aria in 1995 to 1997) trades cabin volume for expansive cockpit. Clever rear seat folds out to create sun lounge, or folds into transom pocket to leave cockpit open. Compact cabin has dinette/V-berth forward, mini-galley, enclosed head with sit-down shower. Mid-cabin berth was optional; otherwise that space is used for storage. Note cockpit wet bar, big in-floor storage bin.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners (New)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Refrigerator (Located in Cockpit)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter JL-Audio System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection; AMP (VERY Loud!)
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Newer) Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Transom Storage Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Horn Canvas Package (NEW Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure) Dockside City Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS BRAVO I STERNDRIVES NEW COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY, NEWER CANVAS, NEWER COCKPIT CARPETING FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.