Jeanneau 45.2 Sun Odyssey
Fully equipped and ready for offshore cruising!
This boat has been fully retrofitted with all the bells and whistles needed for offshore cruising.The boat is turn-key ready for any cruiser!!! The Jeanneau includes such add-ons as; AIS Transceiver & Anchor Alarm, sonar, Apollo 4.5 kW diesel generator, extra 50 gallon fuel tank, water maker, Aerogen wind generator, inverter, 5 solar panels, Air-Conditioning, Seaspar diesel ducted heating, Carel Digital Thermostats for both freezer and refrigerator, bow sprits, foot steps on the mast, davits for a dinghy, and a scuba compressor. The sail inventory includes an in-mast furling main and a Profurl furling genoa. The boat even has a new coat of bottom paint!
This vessel is an extremely agile and is a fast performer that is very fun to sail. The previous owner thought of every little detail possible to make sure this boat was well equipped and prepared for the open ocean. The boat has always been properly maintained and has never been chartered!
- Yacht Name: Michaela Builder: Jeanneau Yachts / Les Hebiers, France Model / Type of Vessel: Sun Odyssey 45.2 / Sloop
- Length Overall (LOA): 46 ft 5 in Length on Deck (LOD): 45 ft 3 in Lenth @ Water Line (LWL): 38 ft 5 in Beam: 14 ft 8 in Draft (Shallow Keel): 5 ft 3 in Approx. Displacement: 20,570 lbs
- Engines / Propulsion
- Number of Engines: 1 Engine Make: 4 ylinder diesel Engine Model: Yanmar 4JH3E Horesepower: 56 HP Engine Hours: 1400 hrs Prop: Flex fold prop w/ rope cuter Aprox. Max Speed: 8.7 kts
- Fuel: 2 tanks (50 gal. + 54 gal.) 104 gal. total Fresh Water: 105 gal. Holding: 2 tanks @ 18 gal. each Water Heater: 12 gal.
- Sails & Rigging
- 4 Harken Winches 2 spin poles 1 retractable sprit pole Inner forestay set up Aft lead rigging for cruising In mast furling main Profurl furling Genoa
- Batteries: - 800 amp bank w/ 10 batteries - 8 Trojan 6 v 280 amp house batteries - 2 Optima 12 v starter batteries - Xantrex Link 20 monitor Aerogen Wind Generator AIS Watchmate 850 Transponder by Vesper Marine w/ Anchor Alarm 5 - 130 watt solar panels w/ BlueSky Solar Boost 9,000 Btu AIR AC unit ICOM IC-M802 HF Marine Receiver Interphase Sonar Ipod hook up w/ Sony stereo Microwave Carel digital thermostats for freezer & refrigerator 40" flat screen televison Samsung Orca Green Marine (OGM) LED navigation lights
- 3 Berths 2 Heads w/ shower Galley Salon Nav Station There are two port & starboard aft cabins that are both identical. Each one has privacy doors, foam fabric cushions with fittted sheets, 2-portholes & 1- portlight, overhead vent hatch, access to engine, locker, and 12 V LED lights. Next is the aft head with electric toiliet, shower, and sink. Following the head on the port side is the galley. The galley consists of marine plywood with a teak veneer and a formica counter top with teak trim. The galley contains a top loading freezer along with a top & side loading refrigerator. Both freezer and refrigerator are controlled by Carel marine digital thermostats. Also in the galley is the, propane burning, gimble stove and oven. Following the stove is a nice counter top with plenty of cabinetry storage above and a dual sink with foot pump for both fresh and salt water. Following the galley is the forward cabin. The cabin has a privacy door, queen pedestal bed with memory foam, fitted sheets, & storage below. The cabin also contains a vanity with mirror and seat. There is mirror mounted to the forward bulkhead and a hatch accessing a forward storage compartment which is also accessible from a deck hatch. The forward cabin also has 4- overhead vented hatches and plenty of LED lighting. Within the forward cabin, starting on the starboard side is the forward head with privacy door. The head contains an electric toilet, sink with beautiful torquise counter top, and a large shower area. Moving toward the middle of the boat on the starboard side is the salon with a U-shaped dinette with white leather cushion surrounding a beuatiful teak table. Within the salon is a large flatscreen television and plenty of storage space. Aft, next to the salon is large nav station with lots of electronics and a beautiful chart table with storage underneath. The entire interior is very beautiful, very comfortable, and very livable whether it is docked or cruising the ocean. This interior is more spacious and accomodating than most 45' sailing yachts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information or to schedule a showing for this beautiful yacht please contact Will Petersen Cell: (310) 430-1502 Email: email@example.com