- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 MX MPI Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE BEST PRICED 302 ON THE MARKET. LIFT KEPT, FRESH WATER COOLED WITH CUSTOM STEREO, WELL MAINTAINED WITH ONLY 250 HOURS, THIS IS THE NEXT 302 TO SELL.
From the convertible seating and cavernous storage in the bow to the wide sunpad and side walkthrough at the stern, this versatile boat offers many talents on both sides of the ball, appealing to a wide array of fans who appreciate every aspect of a great player.
Originally started by aircraft engineers and now leveraging over four decades of boat building experience, Cobalt enthusiastically challenges themselves to develop boats that excite boaters and improve their boating experience. They seek out the appropriate balance between hand craftsmanship and technological advances that will deliver the most innovative, well appointed, stylish and best built boats ever.
- The 302 will demonstrate immediately all the reasons why Cobalt insistence on little things done especially well accumulates to an unforgettable boating experience. Little touches such as speakers molded into the cockpit at precise angles for ideal acoustics all around. Or the fine points of the handiwork at the helm, the two-toned vinyls double-needled across the brow. Details such as domed switches at the dash, adding simultaneous hints of cosmetics and aeronautic precision. The gauges have been designed for maximized information, inclusive and immediate, and front and center stands a Garmin global positioning unit, standard of course. The helm seat, with its signature flip feature for multiple-position comfort, is now replicated astern in the 302, while a concealed ladder waits at the swim platform. The 302 will bring a smile to its owners on its first day on the water, just as on other of life's laughing moments years away, a great boat's fit and finish then still defining convenience, luxurious utility, and genuine, lasting value.
- Garmin GPS Stainless steel bow scuff plate Midship cleats Extended swim platform with ladder Bow walk-thru doors Refreshment console Pump out Porta-Potti Custom AM/FM CD with 6 JL Audio Speakers and AMP In-dash GPS unit Black leather steering wheel
- The cockpit lounge is massive, with U-shaped seating that can seat 12 to 14 people. (Feel free to pack ’em in. A boat this big must be yacht certified, so there’s no maximum passenger load.) Room for guests isn’t an issue, nor is the means to entertain them. Six JL AUDIO speakers are placed strategically throughout the boat, and the CD player has a port to accept iPods and other MP3 players. Behind the helm, the galley has a Corian counter, a stainless-steel sink, a cooler, and a stainless-steel grab handle that serves as a fiddle. Stainless-steel cupholders keep cold drinks within arm’s reach. My favorite entertainment feature in the cockpit is the dedicated spot under the port seating for the flip-out table. What’s that? Basically, the dinette table is hinged. Remove the seat cushion and swivel the hinge and the table flips out and locks in place. There’s no assembly or disassembly, nor any fumbling with the table pedestal. It’s a simple, effective feature that will make your on-water entertaining that much less of a hassle.
- BOW SEATING
- The 302 differs from the competition in its bow cockpit seating. There actually are seats. The arrange-ment makes one of the most comfortable bow seating configurations ever made!
- Being at the helm of the 302 is entertainment in and of itself. With the twin 320-hp MerCruisers, it shoots onto plane with minimal bowrise and had pleasurable midrange speed. It took no time to achieve the top speed of 52.7 mph. Underway, it always feels safe and predictable. Crossing boat wakes at 40 mph—no rattles, no pounding, no problem. The helm makes it easy on the driver, too. The doublewide captain’s seat has a flip-up bolster, a molded-in angled footrest, and an armrest for your throttle arm. All the gauges are clearly visible even if you tilt the wheel. Plus, the dash has a dimmer so you can adjust the backlighting of your gauges for best viewing. A Garmin GPS unit and Livorsi controls come standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.