- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 29 Open is a great layout for anyone looking to fish the bay or do some occasional overnights. Down below are bunks, a functional galley and Jabsco head. On deck you have a half tower, outriggers and MODERN GARMIN ELECTRONICS Plus A NEW HELM ENCLOSURE. Click Full Specs For Pics And Details.
- Four Bunks Jabsco Head with Shower 2 Burner Range Refrigerator Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Stereo
- Rod Holders Outriggers with Center Line Half Tower w/ Helm Station Bait Station with FW Washdown Saltwater washdown Helm Enclosure with Backdrop Transom Door Livewell Spreader Lights
- Garmin HD 4212 Color GPS/Radar Horizon GX15005 VHF Garmin 3205 GPS On Tower
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury 5.7's Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.