- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.7gxi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This World Famous Model is meticulously kept and Yard-Maintained. Fitted with a single Volvo Penta 5.7l Engine (320hp) with DP-S drive, built to a standard specification plus the following extras - Full Hood, Tonneau cover, Electric anchor winch with 25ft chain & anchor, Cockpit fridge, Wet Bar, Trim tabs, Walk Through Windshield, Cockpit Shower, Electric Engine Hatch, 15 liter Water Heater, Water Pump
- Manufacturer Info
- The characteristics of a Cranchi® Sport Line capture your emotions right from the first glance: the pure lines, the elegant sports feel, dynamic performance and quality without compromises. Lively, seductive and sharp, they are boats that reveal unsuspected qualities: for example, the unexpected cabin below the bow, the countless pockets for holding objects, the sofas of the cockpit transformable in sunbeds - these are all solutions that bear witness to the high design capabilities at Cranchi®, that ability to create new spaces on board. Fans of water skiing find their ideal partner in this class of boats: lively, powerful engines guarantee top level performances. The handling is excellent, with reduced consumption and maintenance.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cranchi's world class construction shows through on this beautiful vessel. With 326 Stainless Steel fittings, Teak Swim Platform, and superior materials and soft goods, this 27 CSL is waves above all other manufacturers. The 320hp Volvo Penta gets this boat out of the hole and on plane quickly and with full load.
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Depth Sounder Trim Indicator Stereo Remote Control
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.