- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“Bel Lair” is a beautifully maintained example of a Viking Motor Yacht. She has the accommodations of a 55-footer, including three staterooms, each with private head, with the impressive teak woodwork for which Viking is well-known. She provides cruising comfort, good speed and exceptional value.
Her seller has her in turn key condition with many recent upgrades and a six month trip to the Bahamas in 2012.
The Seller recently had a survey done upon return from his Bahamas trip for insurance purposes. The surveyor listed the current value as 350k and commented about the exceptional condition of the yacht and its systems. A copy of the survey is available. Boat books up to date and complete.
- On same level as Galley with window and door between salon and galley. Large L shaped couch (re-upholstered in 2013), Carpeting (new 2007), leather captains chair (re-upholstered in 2013), glass top coffee table, entertainment center w/ TV, DVD, CD, VHF; wet bar with ice maker, glassware storage, bottle storage, adjustable intensity lighting. Access via sliding glass door to aft deck. Televisions in salon, galley, master, and VIP staterooms w/ DVD player, VHS player, CD player in salon. All four TV”S are independent. Means each TV can independently access any channel from cable or satellite. Sony Surround sound for the salon TV which doubles as a dvd player, cd player, am/fm radio and iPod. TV switching system to allow TV feed to all four TV’s aboard from the KVH Satellite, Comcast, VHF antenna, and Marina cable feed Additional music system in bridge with four speakers, cd/am/fm, blue tooth phone answering and music streaming from cellphone or thumb drive Engenius, long range WIFI system New Salon couch and chair upholstery Bug screens for salon windows and sliding door—nice for Bahamas’ breezes.
- French door refrigerator/ bottom freezer with ice maker , 4 burner ceramic stovetop, combination microwave/convection oven, twin sinks with disposal, adjustable intensity lighting in galley area. This is a large area with ample storage that becomes a popular meeting/socializing/dining area. Central vacuum system with access throughout the boat Whirlpool stacked clothes washer /dryer TV Ample storage in 16 galley cabinets and drawers, also 4 storage compartments under seats in dinette, cabinets in salon, storage under L couch in salon New Galley dinette upholstery Custom Stowable screen doors for port and starboard galley doors
- Master Stateroom
- King berth with Vacuflush head, vanity and full shower w/ tub, Two large closets, numerous drawers and cabinets, counter tops, flat screen TV, heat/ac controls, windows, curtains. New LED overhead lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin bunks with Vacuflush head, vanity and walk in shower, numerous drawers and cabinets, full size closet, heat/ac controls, windows.
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth with Vacuflush head, vanity and walk in shower, two full size closets, numerous drawers/cabinets,TV, heat/ac control, as luxurious as Master stateroom on most other 50 footers, windows curtains, large storage area under berth New LED overhead lighting
- Flybridge/ Electronics
- Fully enclosed helm with seating for 8 on L shaped couch, and 3 helm chairs. Table for helm dining or snacking, seats five. Helm enclosure can open on all four sides as desired. Map countertops at helm sides. At rear of the helm level –outside of helm enclosure is the Novurania dinghy with 20 hp Yamaha outboard and Marquipt hydraulic davit for raising and lowering the dinghy. Circular stairway connects helm area to lower aft deck 2012 Northstar GPS/depth sounder with 15” color display , system has ability to display radar or other data streams like cameras or engine monitoring data. Installed a dedicated in hull transducer for the depth sounder. Makes a total of three GPS units on the bridge and two depth sounding systems. Two North Star moving map displays and Furuno GPS. Bridge music system with Bluetooth phone answering, and music streaming Depth indicator—Data marine Dart Benmar autopilot with remote 951 Northstar GPS moving map system (with chips for Southeast, and Bahamas) Furuno GPS Furuno Radar—open array Three VHF radios, two in helm, one in salon ( 2012 Icom on Bridge) Standard Horizon Hailer/intercom system for listening and communicating forward, aft, or to galley/salon area. Tachometers Engine temperatures Transmission temperatures Transmission pressures Oil pressures Voltmeters Engine hour meters Nitrogen filled compass Safety monitoring via helm panel, safety alarm and lights, Fire boy control unit Naiad stabilizer system controls Instant hi/lo idle speed button Engine speeds automatically synchronized when using dual speed levers or can set for both engine speeds controlled/synchronized by single lever. Remotely controlled spot light Trim tabs-remotely controlled from the helm Recently replaced upholstery Includes: Flybridge 4 sided enclosure, Flybridge Bimimi Top ( Heavy Stamoid), Helm chair upholstery(3 pedestal chairs), Helm dinette upholstery and weather cover, Helm weather cover, includes new GPS and compass covers ( stamoid), Dingy weather cover and covers for motors (Stamoid), Bow seat weather cover (Stamoid)
- Aft Deck
- Nice area for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails. Access to fly bridge/helm area via circular stairway or to swim platform via ladder. Communication via intercom to helm. The intercom is capable of communicating from the helm to 5 locations. As currently configured it allows communication between the helm and galley (other wireless send/receive units could be added as desired--the intercom base unit in the helm is already prepared for them). Hailer function of the system has broadcast/listening on bow and stern to allow communication with deck or dock hands. A nice feature for rope handling/docking. Fiber glass swim platform has retractable swim ladder.
- Large area with wide sun pad sufficient for 6 people, access to bow via wide walkways port and starboard. Bow anchor station with ,pulpit ,and foot controlled electric windlass, rope locker below deck w/ 300 ‘ of anchor line and 30 feet of leader chain. Stainless steel storage racks for mooring bumpers mounted on the bow safety railing. Huge storage area under the sun pad. Cushioned bow seating for six Oversized fenders and stainless steel storage racks
- 110 V/220 V AC System 12 V/24 V DC System Automatic Battery Charger 11 Batteries Dual Isolation Transformers 120 volt and 12 volt lighting in all rooms Dockside power cables: twin CABLEMASTER power cable reels with 2 x 50 amp x 25 foot cables, plus 2 x 50 amp x 25 foot extension cables Onan 20 KW Genset w/ 1800 hrs Capable of running all house systems Wired for central landline telephones
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- Cruising speeds Economy 8kts at 825rpm Low cruise 18kts at 1900rpm High cruise 21kts at 2100rpm Twin 735h.p. Detroit Diesel 8v92 engines with DDEC electronic engine and drive gear control Both engines overhauled at end of 07. Total time since overhaul now approx 650 hours with a total time of 1730 Hours Naiad Stabilizer system overhauled by Naiad, Ft. Lauderdale 2012 Engines start readily, run dependably. Will give years of dependable service. DD crankcase pressure control Air conditioning/ reverse heating system includes 3 Cruisaire compressor units and 7 condenser units with electronic control system Pressure water system 120 volt pressure pump with 12 volt back up. 290-gallon fresh water tank. Water tank level indicator in galley. Also equipped for dockside water hook up Hot water heater Onan 20 KW Genset. Capable of running all house systems. Oil changing system for engines, drive gears, and genset Fuel capacity 770 gallons in two tanks 1 x 600, 1 x 170 Fuel consumption monitoring system via DDEC electronic controls Fire boy halon engine room fire suppression system with computer control for auto control of engines, genset, blowers. Hand fire extinguishers up to date and located throughout the yacht. Flare kit up to date. Co2 monitors/alarms in each one of the three staterooms. Fuel filters, oil filters, air filters Sentry 40 amp battery charging system Large air ventilation grid on port and starboard walls Everything readily accessible in one area—a real plus. 600 gallon main tank with optional 170 gallon auxilliary for a total of 770 gallons of fuel 4 automatic bilge pumps with back-up via engine driven water pumps 2 automatic sump pumps 2 engine driven pumps Walk in engine room with 6 foot headroom 4 120 volt lights and 4 x 12 volt lights Stabilizer pumps and actuators 3 head vacuum pumps 1 holding tank evacuation pump Batteries under floor Engine driven water evacuation system Pressure water system 120 volt pressure pump with 12 volt back up. 290-gallon fresh water tank. Water tank level indicator in galley. Also equipped for dockside water hook up Dinghy Davit hydraulics overhauled 2011 Engines are equipped with block heaters
- Other Features
- "Bel Lair" is a beautifully maintained example of this truly expansive Viking Motor Yacht. She has the accommodations of a 55-footer, including three staterooms, each with private head, with the impressive teak woodwork for which Viking is well-known. She provides cruising comfort, good speed and exceptional value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.