- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*FREE DELIVERY-PRICE INCLUDES OVERLAND DELIVERY ANYWHERE EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
Mr. Toad is an example of a beautifully maintained Mainship Pilot 34 and priced very competitively for a quick sale. This Mainship 34 Pilot Express has twin Yanmar diesel engines with low hours. There have been many upgrades made to Mr. Toad by an extremely knowledable owner, too numerous to list here. The Mainship Pilot 34 line of Downeast boats are ideal due to their straight forward design, easy to maintain systems, classic good looks and fuel efficiency.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship Pilot 34 has the seakeeping abilities of the lobster boats it has descended from. It has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer; both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, the Pilot 34 has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door. Below, the cabin has a large head complete with Corian covered vanity, lots of storage, a shower, and even an electric head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is even a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. A color flat panel TV is easily viewed from the galley or dinette. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month. Extra-long innerspring berths guarantee a great night's sleep.
- Additional Items
- 2012 new engine and service batteries, 2009 new spare set of propellers, 2012 new macerator pump, coffee maker built-in, hot and cold water system, Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, water tank moniter,bridge wired for cable TV, Carbon Monoxide detectors, fresh water washdown, swim platform with ladder, courtesy lights, oil exchange system, engine compartment fire extinguisher system, freshwater shore connection, dock lines, fenders, anchor, chain and rode, Sunbrella bridge enclosure with bimini
- Additional Information
- Mr Toad was bottom painted in March 2015. 50' of additional chain has been added to the anchor package.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Cantact Ed Massey at 941-725-2350 or email at email@example.com for additional information and showing instructions.