- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUS CHILL'N has a great layout for the owner operator that needs 4 cabins and wants to cruise the Bahamas or Caribbean waters with or without crew.
JUS CHILL'N has had two owners that have enjoyed the island life. They have both been good yachtsmen maintaining the vessel to a high standard.
- Accommodations and Vessel Walk-Through
- Sleeps 7 in 4 staterooms. Exterior features a spacious aft deck and full walk-around side decks. Port and starboard curved stairways on aft deck lead down to a large swim platform and a water-tight entrance door in the center of the transom. The curved stairway to the flybridge is on the aft deck. Two cabins forward with a large Master Stateroom midship and a large VIP forward - each with ensuite heads and showers. Two cabins aft. One stateroom has two single berths and a single berth in a crew quarter.
- Galley & Dinette
- Granite counter tops Sub-Zero refrigerator Sub-Zero freezer & icemaker Bosh dishwasher GE oven Cupboards and under counter storage GE Profile ceramic cook-top GE microwave/convection Exhaust fan Black & Decker coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is finished in hi-gloss cherry wood. To port is a dressing table with drawers. Sony flat screen TV Panasonic VHS Sony AM/FM/CD Custom blinds Recessed lighting Designer soft goods (4) Port lights Abundant storage
- Crew & Utility Room
- The crew/utility cabin is a large room located aft of the day head. It features a single twin berth on the forward bulkhead. There is a door to the swim platform which allows for a separate entrance for the crew and access to the day head. This room is finished in Birdseye maple. Stainless steel sink basin Kenyon 2-burner cooktop Microwave oven GE washer FE dryer U-Line refrigerator with icemaker Overhead speakers Recessed lighting Abundant storage Non-skid rubber sole
- A large curved stairway leads from the aft deck to the expansive flybridge. The helm is forward to port and visibility is excellent in all directions. Aft of the helm is a built-in fiberglass cabinet that houses a refrigerator/icemaker, BBQ, 2-burner hot plate, and a sink. Across from the helm to starboard is a large C-shaped seating area with an adjustable hi-lo table. Further aft is a large storage cabinet. Aft of this is a large deck area, the flybridge is covered by a factory fiberglass hardtop.
- Electronics & Navigation
- COM IC-M502 VHF (Lower helm and flybridge) Northstar 952X GPS/Plotter (Lower helm) Simrad AP22 autopilot (Lower helm and flybridge) Raymarine E120 Widescreen Multifunction Display / Plotter (Main Helm & Fly Bridge) Raymarine 4Kw HD Digital color radar Raymarine DSM300 Dual frequency 1000W Digital Depth Sounder KVH M5 TracVision Raytheon ST-60 rudder (Lower helm and flybridge) Raytheon ST-80 multi-view (Lower helm and flybridge) Raytheon ST-80 Masterview (Lower helm and flybridge)Danforth compass Sanshin remote spot light control (Lower helm and flybridge) Caterpillar digital information system (Lower helm and flybridge) Bow thruster (Lower helm and flybridge) Trim tab controls (Lower helm and flybridge) Trim tab indicators (Lower helm and flybridge) Naiad stabilizer control (Lower helm and flybridge) Fireboy control switch Engine synchronizers (Lower helm and flybridge) Tank tender gauges (Lower helm) Waste tank watch gauge (Lower helm)
- 120V/240V AC electrical system 12V/24V DC electrical system Electrical bonding system Onan 27.5 kW generator Onan 13.5 kW generator (3) Sentry battery chargers Battery condition gauge 12V battery for generator starting (6) House and engine batteries (2) 50-amp dockside electrical cables with Cablemasters AC/DC lighting system Voltage meters Cable, telephone inlets aft Battery parallel switch Generator control switches (Lower helm) Automatic Inverting / charging system Magnum 4kw Invertor/charger with auto start controller to start genset when batteries reach predetermined discharge
- Engine and Mechanical
- The stand-up engine room is located forward of the crew area and features diamond aluminum deck plates and two stainless grab rails overhead, which run the full length between the engines. American Bow Thruster hydraulic bow thruster Sealand VacuFlush heads Marine-Air 64,000 BTU air conditioning Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Fireboy automatic/manual fire control system Fuel management system Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers Naiad stabilizers Caterpillar electronic engine synchronizers Tankwatch holding tank monitor system ZF transmissions (2) Alternators Air induction system Bilge blowers Mechanical engine hour meters Engine room sound insulation Racor fuel filters for each generator Dual Racor fuel filters with gauges for each engine Fuel shut-off valves Mechanical gauges 20-gallons hot water heater Bilge pumps 1400 gallons fuel tanks split port & starboard Water filtration system Bilge alarm High water alarm Underwater exhaust system with mufflers Hydraulic pump on port engine for thrusters and windlass AC fresh water pumps
- TNT Dinghy Lift for up to 14’ tender Transom door Swim platform Swim ladder Life jackets (316) Stainless side stanchions Watertight transom door (4) Boarding gates Deck lights 130 lbs. stainless anchor Maxwell 3500 windlass Electric air horn Storage lockers (316) Stainless steel hand rails Windshield shades Windshield wipers and washers (2) Glendinning Cablemasters with 50' cord, aft Coast Guard safety package Dock lines Fenders Navigation lights Electric controlled search light Transom light
- Hard to find features
- ♦ Walk-in engine room ♦ 1500 GPD Watermaker ♦ CAT's ♦ Walk-around side decks ♦ 4 Cabins ♦ His & Her heads in master ♦ Upper/lower helm ♦ TNT lift on stern ♦ Hard top ♦ Open aft deck ♦ Underwater lights on transom ♦ Molded stairwell to flybridge
- Personal items. Any items not specifically mentioned on the specification sheet.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.