- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L OSi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Chaparral 290 Signature is a top of the line express cruiser loaded with options. The fantastic cabin configuration is light and airy and provides the feel of a much larger boat. She includes ac/heat, full galley with maple cabinets, 2 flat screen TV’s, teak and holly sole, and large head with shower and Vacu-flush.
On deck she has a wet bar with fridge, polished stainless steel ports, anchor, and spotlight and full camper canvas. She is powered by twin 270hp Volvo 5.0L OSI with Duo-props. Below decks is a Kohler 5kw Genset with sound shield.
- Teak and holly cabin sole Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius sound system Flat Screen TV DVD player Sink, shower, and Vacu-flush head with macerator Fireboy-Xintex CO2 detector Seaward water heater SS portlights with screens 6’4” cabin headroom Sleeps 6 10,000 BTU Dometic heat/air
- Kenyon ceramic single cooktop SS Isotherm dual voltage fridge Tappan microwave Single SS sink Maple cabinetry with solid tops 2 large solid maple tables convert to sleepers Electric raise/lower forward table
- Queen berth forward with privacy curtains (converts) Double berth aft cabin with flat screen TV and curtains 2 cedar lined hanging closets
- Foredeck sunpad Lewmar windlass with 200’ rope and 30’ chain Polished SS Lewmar delta anchor Jabsco SS searchlight Extended swim platform Pop up cleats on swim platform SS recessed swim ladder Full camper canvas enclosure Lockable transom storage Wet bar with sink and Isotherm fridge Foldaway rear bench seat Cockpit table with filler cushion Walk thru windshield Electric engine hatch lift Hot and cold transom shower Windshield wiper Transom door
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance LMS520c finder/GPS Farina sounder Ray 215 DSC vhf radio Ritchie compass Helm and transom stereo controls Windlass helm and deck controls Spotlight remote Dual wide helm seat with flip up bases Mahogany steering wheel
- Triple battery system 30 amp shore power with 50’ cord Kohler 5kw Genset with sound shield with 41 hours Electrical panel in cabin
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 50 hours on twin 270hp Volvo 5.0L OSI (long blocks in 2011) XDP Duo-props with 262 hours Pro Safe Zinc Saver QL Neutra Salt system Halon fire suppression Lenco recessed trim tabs Fresh water cooled
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES