- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A rare West Coast offering of a beautifully crafted Egg Harbor 38
One step aboard, you immediately realize you are on something different. This boat is built extremely well. She feels solid, and at 30,600lbs, is heavier than most of her competitors. That extra weight combined with a low 8 degree deadrise and wide 15ft beam, translates into a superb platform when running at speed or trolling. Built with the serious angler in mind, she offers everything you need to bring home that prize catch such as a built in tackle box, live bait well, fish box, ice box, rod holders, and sink.
Twin 420hp Caterpillars
Cruise speeds in the mid 20 knot's
Upgraded Raymarine Electronics
Two cabin Version
If you are looking for a sportfisher in the sub 40 ft category, you need to see "Eggcellence". She has a great layout, the build quality is top notch, and overall fit and finish is outstanding. If you have never been on an Egg, you owe it to yourself to take a look.
Call or e-mail to set an appointment and get aboard now!
- Exterior Description
- The exterior of the 38 is well thought out with a high degree of functionality built into the design. You enter the cockpit from the swim step through the transom door which also allows for easy landing of that prize fish. The cockpit is large and open with plenty of storage for your gear and room to move around. The cap rail is finished in varnished teak with bolster along the inboard edge. There is a large fish box in the cockpit sole with a second lazarette for storage. Outboard, there are additional storage lockers as well as a pressurized washdown faucet. Located in the forward most section of the cockpit are the built in tackle locker, live bait well, Ice box, and sink as well as plenty of rod holders. The bridge area is accessed by the ladder from the cockpit. You have prefect visibility of all points on the boat from the helm while maneuvering. The helm area features a hardtop with isinglass enclosure, steering station, and twin helm and co-pilot seats with additional bench seating forward. All control are in easy reach for the captain and as are the navigational instruments which are located in the electronics locker overhead. The foredeck is large and flat with wrap around aluminum hand rail. Forward, there is an integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller. There is an electric windlass with foot controls and stainless steel cleats for mooring.
- Interior Description
- The salon of the 38 is laid out nicely and offers a lot to you and your guests while aboard. There is plenty of light provided by the large windows surrounding the salon with opening windows both port and starboard for excellent cross ventilation. The interior cabinetry is fashioned in rich teak with contrasting colored soft goods. To starboard there is a large L-shaped couch and teak high low table. The couch has a pull out double bed in one section and hideaway storage in the other. Forward is the built in entertainment center with flat screen TV, DVD player, and stereo system. The electrical panel is located in the cabinet aft to port next to the door leading to the cockpit. The galley is located down one step in the forward port section of the salon. It features corian counter tops, deep basin sink, dual burner electric stove, microwave oven, large refrigerator and freezer. Above the sink is a wrap around counter with bar seating. Moving forward and down two steps, you enter the cabin area. To port is the nicely appointed head compartment. The head area is finshed with teak cabinets, corian countertops, under counter sink, vanity with mirror, electric flush toilet, and separate stall shower. Across to starbord is the guest cabin with two single bunks, one is situated fore and aft with the other athwartship. There is built in storage underneath and a good sized hanging locker. The master cabin is located in the vee berth area. The master is a good sized cabin with a centerline island queen berth. There is drawer storage underneath, hanging locker to starboard, and large opening hatch for light and ventilation.
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Alphanumeric Keypad Network Integrated Digital Cameras for Engine Room and Cockpit Raymarine Radar Dome Raymarine ST 7001 Autopilot Raytheon Ray430 Loudhailer Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360s VHF Interphase Twinscope forward Looking Dual Axis Scanning Sonar Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Fishing Equipment
- Twin Outriggers Live Bait Well Built it Tackle Storage Built In Ice box Fish Hold in Cockpit floor Rod Holders in Cockpit Combing, on bridge ladder, and across back of Bridgedeck. Rod Holders in the Salon
- Misc Equipment
- Whirlpool front loading refrigerator/freezer Princess 2 Burner Electric Stove Panasonic Microwave Koehler Faucets Corian countertop JVC UX-C7 Stereo System Visio 1080p Flat Screen TV Toshiba AD-K770 DVD Player Onan Diesel Generator Dual Zone Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, controls in salon and Master Cabin 30 Amp Shorepower System with Cord Lewmar Electric Windlass with foot controls Raritan Electric Flush Head Covers for seats and controls on Bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.