- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG MPI HORIZON
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 40 Sundancer has been cared for by a knowledgeable owner, who has enjoyed cruising her in the 1000 Islands. Noted for its luxury amenities for a 40' cruiser this 40 Sundancer boasts great living space below deck and a huge cockpit. The Cherry Interior gives her a nice warm feeling down below. Plenty of seating, including an aft cabin that will convert to a sleeper, that also offers a private head separate from the master, The Master has a centerline queen and its own head with surprisingly large shower. The Cockpit is huge with loads of seating and a great helm position. From Bow to Stern the boat offers all you need for a great day on the water or a weekend getaway to your favorite boating spot.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The huge cockpit features an abundance of seating, a port side wet bar and convenient passage to the wide swim platform through the transom door. The adjustable captain’s chair faces the wraparound console with a wealth of instrumentation and information at your fingertips, including GPS, VHF radio and depth finder. The master stateroom boasts a full size bed, port and starboard vanities, TV/VCR combo and plenty of storage. The galley contains a 3-burner stove, microwave, large refrigerator and an abundance of storage and counter space. The salon's curved sofa seats a crowd for a party or dinnertime and sleeps two in comfort overnight when converted to a bed. The private mid-stateroom is a cozy conversation area that converts easily into an even cozier double berth.
- Main Salon
- Large U-shaped settee that converts and sleeps 2 Removable high-lo dinette table Cabinet storage above settee Central Vac SMXII A/C control Vitricor Clear Maple Finish Second VacuFlush Head w sink for guests, located aft
- Kenyon 3 burner electric cook top Corian countertop with molded sink Panasonic 1100w microwave Garbage chute Blender Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker Norcold over/under refrigerator and freezer 110/12v Abundant storage and counter space
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen island berth with storage below- located forward Large cedar lined hanging closet to starboard SMXII A/C control Port & starboard vanity TV/VCR/RADIO combination Private VacuFlush Head w separate shower stall, vanity, & sink
- Mid Stateroom
- Located Mid/Aft Converts easily from a conversation pit to a private double berth Abundant storage
- Boarding Ladder Bottom Paint Bow Pulpit w Rails New Cockpit Carpets Cockpit ice maker Cockpit Steps Cockpit Sun Pad Cockpit table Electric Windlass Forward Arch Forward Deck Sun Pad Lounge Seat, Rear Port side wet bar Raw Water Washdown Screens Spotlight Spring Cleats Integrated Swim Platform Swivel Seats, Helm Transom Door Transom Deck H/C shower Fresh Water Washdown U-shaped cockpit seating Fold away boarding steps
- Electronics & Helm
- Adjustable captain’s chair Wraparound console Raytheon GPS w Chart Plotter VHF radio Depth sounder Tri-Data Raytheon Radar Compass
- 120v/ 60 cycle electrical system A/C with reverse heat exchange- 24,000BTU Westerbeke 7.6 kW generator 12v system Batteries (5) Battery charger Electric hatch lifter Bilge blower Bilge pumps- 2 Automatic, 2 Electric Carbon Monoxide monitor w fume detector Engine alarm Halon fire system Hydraulic steering Inverter- 2800w 30amp dockside power Windshield wipers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercruiser 454 7.4L Mag MPI Horizons Trim Tabs
- Brokers Comments
- Two-boat owner looking to sell. Very motivated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: TANIA ANDRE’ @ 315-783-0036 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Alexandria Bay, NY