- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 Liter MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price is Firm. Wonderful Condition, powered by rebuilt (50 hrs ago) 6.2 liter Fresh Water cooled Mercruiser MPI Horizons, V-Drive transmissions, Kohler Generator. Radar arch, Sunbrella Storage cover, plus a full 4 sided canvas Enclosure NEW in '11, Loads of comfortable cockpit seating Upholstery NEW '11, electric engine hatch, Cockpit refrigerator and wet bar, Large Helm seat with excellent visability. Nicely equipped electronics package. Large cabin is clean, well kept and Very Roomy. Reverse Cycle Heat/AC, Galley, Enclosed head and shower, TV w/ DVD player, lots of seating and storage. Very Nice!
- Engines & Generator
- Powered by twin 6.2 liter Mercruiser Fresh Water Cooled MPI v-drive engines. These engines were both rebuilt in the Summer of 1012. Risers and Manifolds were replaced, Starters replaced, water pumps replaced, Belts, hoses and pulleys replaced, etc. There are now less than 50 hrs on the rebuild. The 5kw Kohler Generator, was recently tuned-up (plugs, filters, new fuel pump, etc) This Generator has about 650 hrs of run time.
- Given the great number of mid-range express boats to choose from in today's market, there is a good deal of value for those seeking a well-bred family boat at a reasonable price. This boat delivers on those wishes. Built on a conventional modified-V hull with a integral swim platform. A notable contrast to many mid-cabin boats in this size range with their cramped,cave-like aft cabin. The 3275 Cruisers offers a Very Large Salon and Cabin, yet still offers generous cockpit seating and accommodations. The mid-cabin settee converts easily to luxurious sleeper, and includes privacy curtain. A Crescent-shaped, convertible dinette/sofa, well-appointed, galley, stereo/CD player and TV with DVD all make up the generous salon. The forward stateroom boasts a large double berth, generous storage and curtain for additional privacy. The head has a shower, Vac-U-Flush toilet and plenty of space for personal items. Salon Features Include: Convertible sofa 19 in RCA TV with DVD player. HD tv antenna mounted to the radar Arch Clarion XMD1 AM/FM/ CD stereo with Helm remote Cabin and Cockpit Stereo Speakers Neutral carpet Double forward berth Vacu-flush head Macerator pump Vanity with mirror and storage Shower
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- The helm has ergonomically placed controls, excellent visibility and room for extras: Ray Marine Ray52 DSC VHF radio RayMarine RL70c Pathfinder Plus color GPS/Chartplotter Magnetic Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Mercury Smart Craft Gauges Clarion helm stereo remote ITT Jabsco remote Spotlight Maxwell anchor windlass with Bow Mounted foot pedal controls and Helm remote Uniden Digital Depth finder Rudder Position Indicator
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12vdc batteries Battery charger 110vac shore power with cords Kohler 5kw generator
- Tundra dual voltage Refrigerator with freezer Acrylic counter tops Pressure water system Water heater Ceran single burner Electric stove GE Turntable Microwave oven Tundra dual voltage cockpit refrigerator
- The Fenders, Dock lines and Safety Equipment are not to be Conveyed with the sale of this vessel.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- located offsite. This very nice 3275 Cruisers is located offsite, please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome. http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/