- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-107 FWC 4-cylinder diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
STARFIRE has had the same owner for the past 30 years. The boat has been stored indoors in the winter. The engine and all tanks, etc. were maintained by Davis & Tripp Boatyard. Call for an appointment to see her today.
- STARFIRE is a Pilot 35 Sloop with wheel steering that sleeps six comfortably in her two cabin interior finished in Honduras/Philippine mahogany wood throughout. Set up for enjoyable cruising, she was optimized for racing as well.
- HULL and DECK
- Red Awlgrip topsides (2011) White cabin house, deck, and cockpit with molded-in contrasting nonskid on working surfaces Gold cove Blue Boottop Red bottom paint. Mahogany exterior trim Construction: Hand-laid fiberglass hull. Deck is set in a 6’ flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull deck joint. Deck Features: Mahogany trim, toe rails, cockpit coamings, handrails and ventilator boxes. Stainless steel: Stemhead has integral chocks, bow and stern pulpits and stanchions with single lifelines and gates. Fixed windows. Varnished teak hatch boxes
- Cockpit Dodger Cockpit Bimini Cockpit Cushions Large top-opening watertight seats with molded in non-skid tops that are deep sail and storage locker spaces. The mahogany cockpit coaming has stainless steel trimmed port and starboard winch pockets. There are self-draining cockpit scuppers. Teak companionway forward. Forward bulkhead mounted navigation instruments Engine and navigation gauges are visible from the helm. Two cockpit reefing lines for easy single handed sailing. Wheel pedestal steering. Electric engine control with push button pre-heat and start. Emergency tiller steering
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Radar 1720 Northstar GPS Chart Navigator Model 951x Standard Horizon VHF with MMSI (new 2012) Danforth Constellation Compass – Cockpit Datamarine S200 DL Depth sounder Signet Knot log and speed indicator Signet MK 254 Windspeed/Wind Direction Inclinometer
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- STARFIRE sleeps 6 in her Herreshoff-style white with bright varnished mahogany trim interior. Teak and holly cabin sole with teak grate and stainless dust pan 12-volt interior lighting fixtures VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: From the forward cockpit, entry into the Interior accommodations is through the companionway hatch into the aft Main Cabin. The companionway steps are movable for access to the engine area behind. Layout Plan includes: MAIN CABIN - Galley and Nav Areas aft, with Main Salon forward. HEAD - Forward to port. FORWARD STATEROOM GALLEY (Aft): The full-width U-shaped Galley features include: Formica countertop. Built-in cabin sole teak grate and dust pan. Ports outboard port/starboard and companionway offer plenty of natural light and ventilation. To port: Oven with 3 stove burners with 2 - 36" CNG tanks Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water. Bin storage between and storage lockers over. Starboard: Top-loading, insulated stainless steel icebox - drains to sump Monel tank in bilge. Outboard is dish locker storage with sliding doors. Galley/NAV AREA (Aft Starboard): Starboard galley countertop doubles as a chart table Chart storage over the ice box countertop Electrical distribution panel is aft Navigation instruments MAIN SALON (Full-width, Amidship): Full-width Main Salon has: Port and starboard pull-out transom berth/settees Outboard pilot berths with shelves over. Drawer/locker storage is below each berth. Large double hanging locker forward to starboard. Custom screen companion clap boards Highlights: A mahogany drop-leaf dining table is bulkhead stored and folds down. Newport Wood Stove (Stainless) (3) Cabin liquid paraffin Lamps Light and ventilation from 12-volt lighting, companionway hatch, bronze trimmed window ports and two dorade vents. One aft vent HEAD, ForwardPort: Next, the private Head includes: Stainless steel sink with fixtures Grohe faucet/handheld telephone-shower fixture. Hot and cold pressure water Head Mate marine toilet with Imtra holding bag tank and Y-valve. Medicine cabinet Linen locker storage outboard. Overhead ventilation Double doors to head MASTER STATEROOM, Forward: A solid door separates this cabin from the rest of the accommodations. Varnished double door access forward to the forepeak chain locker. V-berth forward Seat between V-berth Storage shelves are over outboard Storage beneath the berths Double hanging locker aft starboard. Opening overhead hatch with screen. Three ports provide natural light.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast and boom All standing rigging - 1x19 stainless steel rigging to turnbuckle tensioners. Mounted radar reflector on mast Stainless steel genoa tracks on toe rails. Snatch blocks Harken jib roller furling Halyards - Main , (2) genoa halyards Lazy jacks Shaffer traveler Doyle Stackpack for mainsail (New) 2008 - from ‘Square weave Dacron by Doyle Sailmakers Port and starboad preventers for mail sail. WINCHES: (2) #43 Lewmar winches - self tailint (2) #16 Lewmar - self tailing (1) #17 Barient - main sheet 3 winch handles Simpson Lawrence manual windlass SAILS: Roller Furler Genoa 130% 2004 - made from 'Square weave Dacron' by Doyle Sailmakers Harken Roller Furler Main - Doyle Stack pack 2008 'Square weave Dacron' by Doyle Sail Makers Storm jib ~ 100 %
- Standing rigging is permanently bonded to the keel with heavy copper stripping. Circuit breaker distribution panel. Separate 12-volt DC electrical start and accessory systems: (1) 12-volt battery - Engine start (2012) (1) 12 volt battery– House accessories (2012) Batteryparallel switch, allows emergency start. Alternator charges batteries Cabin lights. 110-volt shore power system: 30-amp Hubbell shore power cord.( 30 amp cord)
- 1975 Westerbeke 4-107 4 cylinder 37-hp FWC diesel engine. Stainless steel shaft and 3-blade bronze propeller. Cockpit engine push-button pre-heat and start controls. Insulated engine room. Electric freshwater pressure pump. Electric bilge pump and installed hand “Whale” pump Hot water tank Two 35-gallon freshwater stainless Monel steel water tanks
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle Equipment: Lewmar manual windlass 35# CQR anchor in bow roller + chain rode Equipment: Fenders Ceiling handrails for safety port and starboard Deck mounted spare high tensile anchor Boat hook Ensign Hinckley wooden ladder (original) Stainless steel ladder by gate opening Emergency stainless steel tubular ladder (mounted on starboard side) NEWPORT stainless steel wood heater with ‘Charley Noble’ stainless vent (3) Life jackets Fog horn Life sling (2001) (3) Fire extinguishers Radar reflector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com