- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Our inspection of LARK finds her to be absolutely spotless in every corner of the vessel inside and out. She is truly a drive away extremely low hour yacht. Her very reliable and easily managed “Easy Dock System” incorporates both bow and stern thrusters simultaneously controlled to make docking and leaving a dock not a chore but a guaranteed pleasure. If you are familiar with Ocean Air blinds on the side windows and the bi fold salon entry you know what an expansive pleasure they offer the entire main cabin. Our two boat owner is anxious for a prompt sale. Courtesy showings for out of town brokers very easily arranged. Punta Gorda, Florida lies almost equi distant from Sarasota and Ft. Myers, Florida.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Moving from astern the transom is protected by a custom removable cover. The cockpit also has custom fitted cushions supplied by Back Cove. Another custom aft retractable cover has been installed by the owner – seller. The main salon is particularly attractive with large windows for great visibility that can have minutely controlled lighting controlled by the totally adjustable Ocean Air Blinds. In the central section of the salon there is ample seating for lounging and dining with a large inlaid table beautifully installed. To starboard and forward in the salon is the command section. The luxurious feeling of this entire yacht carries though here with highly twin customized, totally adjustable STIDD seats. From the STIDD seats the glass paneled electronics, wheel, throttle and the very unique and serviceable Easy Dock System can be effortlessly controlled. There is overhead ventilation in the salon area with total flexible shade protection. Moving forward to port there is compact easy to work galley with separate stainless steel refrigerator and freezer and two burner electric cooktop, Microwave / convection and plenty of storage for a serious galley enthusiast. Like the rest of the boat this full width galley area is supplied with above average light and ventilation. Next ahead to starboard is a guest double stateroom with reasonable storage. Across from the stateroom is the bath with separate stall shower. The unique door arrangement permits private access to the owners, live aboard guests and visiting day guests. The owner’s stateroom is luxuriously decorated and there is a cedar lined closet and many drawers with properly inset smaller closets. The entire bed flat can be raised easily with a hydraulic assist for large item storage. TV included in room. The engine room is another delight. The cabin sole can be hydraulically raised exposing the area from the forward end of the main back to the entry from the aft cockpit. The spotlessly clean engine room also contains the 9kw generator which is large enough to load most conceivable electrical loads. The generator has 90 hours
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- For 2011 Back Cove Yachts proudly presents the Back Cove 37, our largest Back Cove model to date, Continuing with the same same practical features, usability and low maintenance, which have built the popularity of the Back Cove brand since it's inception.
- Deck Equipment
- Molded composite bow sprit with stainlss steel anchor roller and electric windlass Centerline transom door and swim platform with custom removable Sunbrella cover. Stainless under-mount swim ladder Full set of custom made cockpit cushions Bow and stern thrsters
- Electrical System
- 3 8D batteries; 9kw Onan Generator; 110 V. shorepower hook up; Extensve overhead LED lighting with extensive inventory of courtesy lights throught the vessel along with tri color lightig at the helm.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 5212 GPS Radar and Depth Finder Garmin 4kw radar Simrad autopilot Standard Horizon with AIS
- Mid level in the vessel with separate stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, convection microwave, two burner electric counter top cooker and enough storage to cover casual dining.
- All cuchions on the interior have been upgraded to Ultra leather including the helm seats Ocean Air blinds thorughout the main cabin. Custom fabrics on mattresses in lieu of stamdard ticking Mast for radar and added antennae Custom stainless steel perimeter rail Hot and Cold cockpit shower Port and starboad trim tabs with hlm indicators Automatic Fireboy extinuisher system with manual back up Three compressor air conditing with three separate cabin controls. Cockpit Courtesy lights Macerator for holding tank with overboard discharge permitted Lemar slidinmg hatch with built in shade provider for the main salon. Teak and Holly cocpit sole with high pressure laminat sole protector applied Flip down Tv in main salon with separate Tv in owner stateroom. Built in DVD player with XM friendly stereo system FINI
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.