VOYAGER is a VERY clean example of the popular Catalina 30 known for outstanding sailing characteristics and spacious accomodations not found on many 30 foot boats. She is in excellent condition having been well maintained by her owners.
If you are looking for 30 foot costal cruiser with good sailing performance make sure this one is on your list.
- The forward V-Berth features a large double berth and filler cushion, side shelves and overhead hatch. Just aft to Port is a large private stand-up head, stainless sink with vanity, opening port and ample storage. The main salon features a large C-shaped settee to port which converts to a double guest berth. The starboard side features a large settee with shelving and cabinets above. The U-shaped galley is located just inside the companionway on port and features a gimballed 2-burner Hillerange LP stove with oven, doule stainless galley sink, hot and cold pressure water, and Adler-Barbour Cold Machine 12-volt refridgeration. A Nav Station is located to Starboard with a large double berth aft.
- U-Shaped galley with Seward Hillerange 2-burner LP stove/oven, double stainless sink, hot and cold pressure water, Adler-Barour Cold Machine refridgeration, microwave oven, set of anti-skid dinnerware, pots, pans, utensils.
- Full marine head with holding tank, Tankwatch warning system, macerator pumpout, hot and cold pressure water, shower.
- LOA: 29' 11" LWL: 25' 0" Beam: 10' 10" Ballast: 4300lbs lead Displacement: 10,300lbs Draft: 3' 10"
- Engine and Electrical
- Engine: 25hp Universal 25XP Diesel with 1078 hours Electrical: 30 amp 120 volt AC service with 20 amp Xantrex multistage battery charger, 12 volt DC system with 3 batteries.
- Standard Horizon Knot and Depth, Garmin 176 C Chartplotter, Autohelm 4000 autopilot, Standard Horizon VHF radio, Jenson CD400m Marine am/fm/cd with salon and cockpit speakers, XM Radio and Terk XM antenna.
- Sails and Canvas
- Main Sail with lazy jacks, New Harken Cruising furler (2013), New North Sails 150 Genoa (2013), older spare 150 Genoa, New dodger with window covers (2013), Bimini with sky window, Dodger to Bimini connector, Binnacle cover, Mainsail cover, Sunbrella hatch cover, screens for opening hatches, companionway and opening ports, Cockpit cushions.
- Split backstay, Lewmar 40 ST primary winches, Edson wheel, Ritchie Pedistal compass, Danforth anchor, dual anchor rollers, swim ladder, 2 shore power cords, horseshoe bouy, Down the Hatch windscoop. Bottom painted in Trinidad SLR (2012). Original Universal Service manual, parts manual and owner's manual.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Ken at 252-571-1581 to set up an appointment