- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KINDRED SPIRIT is a well maintained and upgraded Gemini 105M catamaran. These popular multihulls have proven to be capable offshore cruiser, as well as, the perfect vessel to explore backwaters with the 18” draft achieved by the use of pivoting centerboards, kick up rudders and retractable 4-Stroke Honda outboard. The construction methods of molding the hulls and centerboard trunks as one piece of solid glass make for a very structurally strong vessel. The lay out with the large cockpit, roomy saloon and three staterooms allows for very comfortable living whether it’s a couple on an extended cruise or three couples off for a weekend. Great vessel for a family with kids.
- The Gemini 105M has a three cabin one head compartment layout. Entering the salon from the cockpit, there is a large U-shaped dinette forward, electric panel is to port and ref/fzr to starboard. The galley is located in the starboard hull midship, the owner's cabin forward with a queen size berth. Aft of the galley there is a guest cabin with a double berth. The port side hull has a nav/storage area midship, a guest cabin with double berth aft and the head compartment forward.
- Galley down midship starboard hull Dometic RM2310 Gas/Electric Ref/Fzr (electric operation only) Magic Chef microwave oven Double ss sinks w/pressure water Coleman butane camp stove
- Ground Tackle: Single bow roller Fortress FX-16 anchor w/chain and rode Ventilation: Four large deck hatches-New Two large verticle sliding windows P & S salon to cockpit and companionway door window hinges open Two opening ports in each aft cabin Pilot House w/FG hard top and small cockpit bimini Swim ladders port and starboard Adjustable outboard bracket-port hull Double life lines
- Navigation: Garmin GPSmap 4208 mounted on a swing-out bracket from nav area to helm w/gps, chart plotter, radar and depth finder Richie Compass Icom IC-M422 VHF/FM Entertainment: Sony CDX-HS 70 MW marine stereo Sony 4/3 Channel Power Amplifier XM-604M-600 Watt Sirius Connect Satellite Radio SIR-SNY1 receiver Sony XA-1101P Interface Adapter for Ipod Four Bose stereo speakers
- Single 110V/30AMP Shore Power Inverter/Charger: Xantrex Freedom SW/3000 Xantrex System Control Panel Batteries: Four wet cell batteries Two solar panels on aluminum arch w/Sun Force 7 amp solar charge controller Wind Generator on aluminum arch
- Honda 50hp 4-Stroke outboard engine with less than 10 hrs since new Morse engine controls Power Trim Racor fuel filter Spare propeller
- Sails & Rigging
- Sails: Virtually new with very light use. Full battened main RF Genoa Cruising spinnaker w/sock Lewmar Winches: Two #7 single speed-Halyard Two #40 two speed-Genoa Schaffer roller furling Schaffer main sheet traveller Solid boom vang Cabin top genoa track Masthead Windex
- Other Features
- Recent improvements since purchased in 2007: Hull and Decks painted in 2011 Honda 50hp 4-Stroke outboard engine Electronics Electrical System-Inverter/Charger, etc Sails Runnng rigging And more.... Safety Life Sling Four Type I life Jackets Four Type II Life Jackets Two safety harnesses Caribe inflatable dinghy w/outboard Aluminum arch with two solar panels, wind generator and dinghy davits Bosun's Chair Misc. sailing hardware Two boat hooks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.