- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Must sell now! Submit all reasonable offers!
The Sea Ray 280 is a nice looking cruiser with a curved windshield and integrated swim platform. With her wide beam, the interior is spacious with comfortable overnight accommodations for six. There is a V-berth seating arrangement forward with a filler cushion to make a double berth, the dinette converts by lowering the table and adding the filler cushion and the mid cabin stateroom is a double berth. Privacy curtains separate the three cabin areas. There is a full galley and a standup head with sink, Vacu-Flush head and shower. In the cockpit there is fore and aft facing seating aft with a large table separating them and a nice laid back seating area along the port side. The helm seat is adjustable and offers a bolster and the helm visibility is excellent. The foredeck is easily accessed with steps built into the companionway door-leaving more helm space. Additional features include a transom garage for storage, extended swim platform and engine room access by lifting the gas assisted hatch in the cockpit. The 280 rides on a solid fiberglass deep V-hull with a flared bow and the 280 features a sleek profile with a forward facing radar arch.
Interior cherry wood and matching carpets and fabrics make the Sea Ray 280 appear much larger.
Well cared for with limited long term use, this 280 has under 400 original hours. Don’t miss this one, she is ready to go!
- Entering the cockpit by way of the integrated swim platform you will notice the cockpit on the 280 is made for relaxation. Along the transom are a settee facing forward and a settee facing aft. Between them is a high/low fiberglass table. The aft facing seat can slide aft and become a large sun lounger. On the starboard side and just behind the helm seat is the wet bar with sink and cold water faucet. The cabinet under the sink is large enough for a cooler. Forward and along the starboard side is the adjustable helm seat with thigh high bolster. The helm is well laid out with an adjustable steering wheel. Access to the bow is through the center windshield and steps molded into the companionway sliding door. Along the port side is a companion settee with a back rest forward. Down one step you enter the roomy and well laid out main cabin. Behind the companionway steps is the aft cabin. The aft cabin features a double berth with a mirrored cabinet head board. Just before entry into the aft cabin is a locker with the entertainment center and storage for CDs. A privacy curtain separates the cabin from the main cabin. Forward and to starboard is the head with fiberglass vanity with built in sink, Vacu-Flush head and stainless steel sink and faucet. Slightly forward and to starboard is the full galley. Ample solid surface countertops and storage spaces along with the matching sink, single burner electric stove top, and a microwave oven make the galley area an excellent food prep station. Across from the galley is the convertible dinette with fore and aft facing seats. Outboard storage cabinets and a cabinet with sliding doors make storing items easy. The dinette converts by lowering the table and adding the filler cushion. Forward and along the port side is a nice hanging locker. The forward area is a large “U” shaped seating area with matching pillows. The area can become a nice double berth by lowering the center table and adding the filler cushion. There are storage areas under each bottom cushion. An overhead hatch in the forward area features an Ocean Air shade and screen. A privacy curtain separates the forward lounge from the main cabin. Outboard sliding storage and the flat screen center and cabinet are to starboard. A privacy curtain separates the cabins.
- Located in the main cabin the compact galley enables the onboard chef to cook a wonderful onboard meal that will please the Captain and crew. Molded solid surface countertops with sink cutting board cover Safety handrail Molded sink with stainless steel faucet Sanyo microwave oven Norcold 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC refrigerator/freezer Kenyon Euro-Kera single burner electric stove top with matching protective cover Upper and lower storage cabinets Trash bin built in under companionway step
- Marlin electric windlass with foot and helm controls Starboard bow anchor locker Stainless steel anchor roller with plow anchor, chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions, rails and port holes (8) thru bolted stainless steel cleats Stainless steel bow and stern eyes Transom storage garage for storage Transom hot/cold shower in cockpit Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Rub rail with stainless steel insert Windshield with tempered glass and center walk through (4) stainless steel opening port lights with screens Aft facing cockpit seat has cooler storage area under the bottom cushion Cockpit bolsters and side storage cabinets Snap in cockpit and helm carpets Snap in carpet protectors in main cabins Dockside water connection Dockside cable TV and telephone connection
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Raymarine RC435 color chart plotter Raymarine Ray 215 VHF radio with DSC Waterproof electrical switch pads with ISO symbols Indirect cockpit lighting Helm windshield wiper Single stainless steel 12 volt horn Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Kohler generator with 150 hours Main distribution panel for AC/DC with circuit breakers 12 volt main circuit breaker panels 30 Amp shore power cord, 50 ft. Cruise Air 10,000 BTU reverse cycle marine air conditioning and heat with SMX ir control Battery parallel switch Dual battery switch Inteli-Power Marine Model PD-2030 battery charger 12 volt helm windshield wiper 6 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger GFI Protected electrical system Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/Cassette player with remote speakers and helm control Clarion DCZ625 (6) disc CD player Panasonic 15 inch flat screen TV mounted on pull out TV center Fireboy-Xintrex CO2 detectors Color-coded wiring with chafe protection CO2 detectors Bow 2 volt horn Glomax television antenna Remote 5” spotlight with helm control
- MerCruiser 4.3L MPI fuel injected gasoline engines with less than 400 original hours MerCruiser Bravo III stern drives MerCruiser engine and transmission control with tilt/trim MerCruiser SMART Craft Diagnostic instrumentation with scrolling information Remote oil filters for easy changing Full engine instrumentation with audible oil and water alarms Power assisted steering with Sea Ray wood steering wheel Sea-Fire fire suppression system with remote at helm Electric assisted engine hatch in cockpit MerCruiser Mercathode II corrosion protection
- Broker's Remarks
- A beautiful low hours 280 Sundancer that has been used mostly as a day cruising boat. Don’t miss this low hour beauty!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES