- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Looking for a very clean and well equipped 260 Sea Ray Sundancer , this may be your boat !!!! 7.4 LTR MPI fresh water cooled / Bravo III w / low hours . New Full Camper Canvas , Custom built in bait tank, Radar , GPS , SS Radar Arch w / Rocket Launchers . Enclosed Head w / Vacu Flush !!! Sleeps 4 !!! READY TO CRUISE OR FISH !!!! FITS IN A 25 FT SLIP !!! AVAILABLE IN DANA POINT !!!
- Cabin layout is as follows : Forward V - berth w / filler and custom table converts to sleep 2 . Starboard side hanging locker and Enclosd head . Galley is to port as is the AC breaker panel and access to the mid cabin . The interior is very clean and shows light use .
- Molded sink and countertop GE Microave Oven Norcold Fridge Kenyon single burner cooktop Under step trash can Ample cabnit and drawer storage
- Raymarine SL 70 Pathfinder Radar Lowrance LMS - 160 GPS Map Raymarine Model 210 VHF Radio Lowrance 3500 Digital depth gauge Clarion XMD 1 AM / FM CD Marine Stereo Clarion XM 665 6 Disc CD Changer Clarion Dash Remote Clarion Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Full Sunbrella Camper Enclosure Transom Door Cockpit Seating Cockpit Table Bridge Deck Lounge Seat Helm Seat SS Radar Arch w / Rocket Launchers Electric Windlass w / Deck Foot Switches & Dash Control ITT Jabsco Search Light w / Dash Remote SS Railing ( 4 ) SS Port Holes Forward Hatch Swim Platform Transom Storage Ritchie Compass ( 5 ) Cockpit Cup Holders
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom Built In Bait Well Bait Well Hand held Sprayer SS Rocket Launchers ( 2 ) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- 120 V AC 12 V DC System AC Panel DC Panel Battery On / Off Switch Marine Batteries Battery Charger Shore Power Cord 110 V Plugs
- Engines & Mechinical Equipment
- Single 320 HP 7.4 LTR MPI Mercruiser w / Bravo III Outdrive Fresh Water Cooling System Spotless Bildge Vacu Flush Head Auto Bildge Pumps Macerator w / Deck Pump Out Fitting Portable Holmes Heater
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.