- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"MOB MONEY" Boasting Triple Yanmar DIESEL Engines 315hp each on stern drives, she will reach speeds close to 40 knots..
High Performance remains as the defining quality for the Superhawk 48 while retaining Sunseeker's renowned qualities for luxury, style and speed. Like all Sunseekers, these crafts are tested to absolute limits, so if it's excitement with a sleek style that turns heads you're after, look no further. In addition to spirited performance, she has a huge cockpit, bathing platform and sun pad as well as a very plush salon with cherry cabinetry and all the comforts of home. Upgrades in 2012 / 2013 to include all new in canvas / enclosure and upholstery in her cockpit seating and sunpad as well as New Electronics.Call Central Listing Broker for additional information.
Center Yanmar Engine Needs To Be Either Replaced Or Rebuilt!!!
- Sleeps (2) owners in the private stateroom foward and (2) additional guest in the convertable salon sofa. In the luxurious cabin you will find a complete entertainment center with a Flat Screen TV and KVH Sat TV system. The head includes a freshwater electrosan head, hot & cold shower, faux Itallian marble countertop, sink, opening ss. port and ample storage for personal belongings and towels. The salon is appointed in cherry wood cabinetry and a tan colored large leather sofa, hi/lo folding cherry wood table and two additional port side seats. A TV/VCR and AM/FM Stereo with CD changer are included for entertainment and relaxation purposes. An abundance of natural lighting is supplied by (2) opening deck hatches and ports. Leather and neutral colored fabrics, curtains, throw pillows and the hand crafted woodworking give the salon area a true feeling of luxury only available in a fine European built vessel. Private Foward Master Stateroom Opening Deck Hatch & (2) Ports Hi-LO Folding Cherry Wood Table TV/VCR (2) Deck Hatches (2) SS Opening Ports Air Conditioning/Heat Convertable Sofa Sleeper AM/FM Stereo CD Changer 110 Volt AC Recepticle Hanging Locker Cherry Wood Cabinetry Plush Fitted Carpeting
- The galley located port side has all the necessities needed for a day cruise or weekend of fun. Features include a (2) burner electric stove, sink, microwave and dual voltage refrigerator/freezer and ample storage compartments and drawers. The sink and stovetop have matching hinged wooden lids finished in the same cherry wood appointments found through the salon. Kenyon Two Burner Stove Whirlpool Microwave Hot & Cold Pressure Water Dual Voltage Refigerator/ Freezer Covered Sink Over & Under Counter Storage
- HELM & ELECTRONICS
- The helm has twin drop down racing style bolsters and full analog engine instrumentation. The most complete set of electronics allows for cruising in any bay or deep water and includes: A Raymarine E90 w color GPS, chart plotter, Robertson AP300X autopilot, Standard Horizon VHF, Ritchie compass and KVH Satellite TV. ACR remote spotlight mounted on the radar arch and trim tab indicators are also a part of this package as well as a windlass and a QL bow thruster. Raymarine E90w Chart Plotter Robertson AP300X Auto Pilot QL Bow Thruster ACR Remote Spotlight Full Instrumentation Automatic Fire Extinguisher System High Performance Transducers Standard Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Navigation Lights Depth Gauge KVH Sat TV Horn
- Shore power is supplied by a 30 AMP system AC dockside power system and DC power is supplied by 4 batteries and are accompanied by an Imersion battery charging system. Power while underway is supplied by a 6.5 KW Kohler generator in a sound shield. A Marine Air AC/Heat unit supplies climate control. All electrical systems are built to US Coast Guard specifications. 30 Amp AC Dockside Power 6.5 Kohler Generator in Soundshield 12 Volt Dash Recepticle DC 12 Volt System Circut Breaker Protection KVH Sat TV
- MECHANICAL & ENGINE DETAILS
- Construction and systems built entirely to US Coast Guard Specifications. Most components built by domestic manufacturers. Yanmar Diesel Engines 315 HP Each Alluminum Fuel Tank Automatic & Manual Fire System Water Seperators Sound Insolation AC Dockside Power DC Electrical System Dockside Water Hook Up Watertight Bulkheads Fuel Filters Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps SS Exhaust Hot Water Heater Bilge Exhaust Pressure Water System Steering Tie Bar System High Speed Water Pick Up
- COCKPIT & DECK
- Sunseeker has designed a cockpit that can truly handle eight or more passengers without becoming in anyway over crowded. The twin racing designed seats allows the operator and a guest to have the freedom He or She needs for safe operation while the remainder of the guest can relax and enjoy the days run. A foldaway cockpit table will comfortably seat 6 passengers while additional guest can enjoy the rear sun lounge, which hydraulically opens for engine and systems access. She is loaded with the most desired features and options including a cockpit ice maker, hot & cold shower, teak bathing platform, molded sink and refrigerated ice chest plus much much more. SS. Windscreen Windlass & Anchor SS. Bow Rail Folding Swim Ladder Sun Lounge Cool Plate In Ice Chest Cup Holders Dockside Water Connection Radar Arch (NEW)Canvas Top Teak Swim Platform Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower U-Line Ice Maker Full Wet Bar Cockpit Table "U" Shape Seating Dockside TV & Phone Jacks Cockpit Cover Mid Ship Cleats (NEW) Cushions
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Superhawk 48", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org