- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp BlueWater Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LOWER PRICE! SELLER SPARED NO EXPENSE UPDATING THIS 1992 SEA RAY 400 EXPRESS CRUISER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's with 1100 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Quicksilver Generator, Windlass Anchor, New Garmin 5212 (Color) Radar w/GPS.Chartplotter, New Sony Sound System w/JL-Audio AMP & Sub, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, New Full Canvas Package w/Camper-Top & Screens, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Cabin carpeting new, cabin upholstery new, cockpit carpeting new, new 4-blade propellers, struts maintenanced w/new cutlass bearings. Tastefully updated and a must to consider!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her classic sportcruiser styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior, the Sea-Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced. This was the long-awaited replacement model for the 390 Express Cruiser, and while she has less bean than her predecessor, she was a big step up in luxury and appearance. Built on a deep-v hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the two-stateroom interior of the 400 Express offers overnight accommodation's for six. The master stateroom includes a pedestal island berth as well as a TV/VCR and a privacy door, and a circular pocket door closes off the starboard sitting room, converting it into a private stateroom with a full-size bed and convertible upper bunk. A separate shower stall is found in the head, and the large galley includes a breakfast bar and generous storage. On deck, double helm and companion seats are forward in the cockpit, while U-shaped seating aft converts into a sun-pad. An extended swim platform was a popular option in later models.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Port / Starboard Mirrored Hanging Lockers Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard (Converts to Sofa) w/Privacy Door Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Central Vacuum In-Floor Cabin Storage Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) NEW Cabin Cerpeting NEW Cabin Upholstery
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator & Freezer Microwave Oven Electric Stove (3-Burner Electric) Coffee Maker Power Vent Blender Lots of Storage
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder New Garmin 5212 (Color) NAV System w/Radar & GPS/Chartplotter Autopilot Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection w/JL-Audio Speakers & Sub-Woofer
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Quicksilver Generator Emergency Start System Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform (Extended Deck) w/Boarding Ladder. Radar Arch Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Power Windshield Vent NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Bottom Paint NEW Canvas Package w/Camper-Top & Screens! Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection Maintenance Records NEW 4-Blade Propellers OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.