- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Endeavour Trawler Cat offers fuel efficiency at a reasonably fast speed of 16 knots and, because it is a catamaran she is extremely stable underway or at anchor. A unique drive configuration gives the vessel unparalleled running gear protection allowing care-free passage through crab and lobster pot fields and the ability to let the tide run out from beneath her leaving her high and dry safely. The hulls have two watertight collision bulkheads forward to make sinking at sea almost impossible. The holding tanks are totally separated from the interior which we all know is a good thing! The helm station has the size and comfort of a decent salon and is protected by a huge hard top and is air conditioned. Generator and two main engines make getting stranded anywhere highly unlikely while cruising in areas lacking parts and service. The interior is very open and bright and offers U-shaped seating for six to nine in the salon, three staterooms, washer and dryer in laundry/storage room, a very functional galley and ample storage throughout. These and many other refined details make this cat a very safe, comfortable and functional Cruising Boat. If you plan on extended cruising excursions this is a must see boat.
- CONSTRUCTION Hull, deck and structural bulkheads manufactured of biaxial fiberglass, vacuum bagged. Hull to deck fastened chemically and mechanically Epoxy/Barrier bottom paint. Vessel Walkthrough & Accommodations Board vessel through hand rail gate onto extra wide side decks or via starboard or port swim platforms. Up three steps to Bridge level and then enter spacious air conditioned Helm Deck. To port is an ?L? shaped settee and to starboard is a settee for two or three. A large removable folding teak table can be used from both settees. Forward is the Helm Station to port and the Navigator?s Station to starboard with the companionway in the center. Down four steps enter the large Salon with a beautiful teak and holly sole. To port is a settee for three with an open back rest for Galley access. To starboard is an ?L? shaped settee and folding teak table providing ample dining room for six. Forward is the Master Stateroom with a center island queen berth and opening ports for light and ventilation. To starboard is the Master Stateroom Head with separate Shower Stall. Back to the SWalon and down three steps to port is the mid ship Galley with Guest Head forward and Guest State Room aft. Back over the Salon and down three steps to starboard find second Guest State Room forward and the Laundry Room aft. Interior Large dinette folding table Three staterooms with queen size berths, Hanging lockers and drawer storage 6? mattresses in master 5? decorative covered mattresses in other two 8- interior 12-volt fans Custom shades for 4 large saloon windows Custom shade for 3 hatches in main berth area Peek-a- boo blinds on ports Two 16,000 BTU Reverse cycle Air conditioners Stacked Washer and Dryer (watertight outside vent) Zenith LCD TV with CD and VCR
- Engines 2-240HP turbo diesel engines (Yanmar) Deluxe engine instrument panels 1.5? S/S propeller shafts Dripless shaft seals 2-four bladed bronze propellers Bronze rudders with bearings 2-90 AH Starting batteries 2-85 Amp alternators (60 amp std) Engine battery parallel switch Battery disconnect switches Fuel filters with water separators on each engine (Racor 900) 3-Electric oil change pumps 5-KW Onan generator with sound enclosure,860 hrs. fuel filters and water separators
- 7.5Cu Ft Front loading side by side refigerator/freezer Propane stove and oven Deep S/S double sink Single control faucet with spray nozzle Custom Gibraltar counter tops Galley storage lockers and pantry Microwave with built in toaster Sea Gull water purification system 4-Cu Ft Freezer Heads 2-separate heads (shower in master) with overboard pump- outs Medicine cabinet Vanity with oval sink Gibraltar countertops, mirror and storage shelves 2-12 volt fresh water marine heads with macerators
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C Radar/Chartplotter Radar/Chartplotter is mounted on a swivel base visible at both helm positions Raytheon ST5000 hydraulic autopilot Raytheon ST60 depth sounder Northstar M121 Chartplotter VHF radio
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing 115 Gal water tanks (115std) 500 Gal Fuel tank 2- Holding tanks 50 & 30 Gal with level indicators 2- 210 amp hour lifeline marine batteries (House) 110 Volt Shore power system Custom AC/ DC electrical panel 1- 50 amp shore cords with cover 1- 30-amp shore cord Navigation lights 1-10# Propane bottles in vented locker (std. 1-20# bottle) Propane grill mounted and piped aft Remote shutoff for propane 12 Volt hot and cold pressure water system 11 gal water heater-exchanger/110 volt 12-volt interior lighting system 2-12 volt automatic bilge pumps Non-corrosive, fiberglass reinforced Marelon through hulls and sea cocks 2 12- volt macerators for holding tank pump-out 2500- watt inverter/charger Combiner for batteries Fresh water wash down at bow and stern Salt water washdown/pump,strainer and valve at bow Dockside pressure regulator and filter Transom Rack and 12 volt davits 10? Dinghy with Yamaha 2 stroke - engine Sea cock strainer, piping and wiring for a water maker
- Deck Equipment 12,000- BTU Cockpit air conditioner Navigation helm station with hydraulic steering 2 Adjustable deluxe helm seat 6? binnacle compass 12- volt control panel at helm 120- volt (inverter) outlet at helm 13 (12 std)-S/S opening ports with screens 6-(5 std) S/S opening hatches with screens S/S liferails with double lifelines Molded PVC rub rail Bow corner rail seats Molded fiberglass hardtop with windshield, windshield wipers and, S/S arch support Acrylic companionway door with lock S/S anchor roller and cleat. 12 volt Maxwell1200# reversing windlass and self draining locker 120? 3/8? HT chain (5/16? std) 180? 5/8 nylon rode 60# Bruce Anchor (55# anchor std) 37 Fortress S/S bow stern and midships cleats S/S lifeline gate at stern 2- Self draining foredeck storage lockers 4- Additional storage lockers 2- Telescoping S/S boarding ladders Side boarding ladder Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces Flood light for aft deck Full cockpit enclosure Sun blocking full cockpit enclosure Sun blocking full deck cover fwd of cockpit Cockpit lighting 2- 12-volt cockpit fans Folding cockpit table Cockpit seat/back cushions Pad eyes mounted on each bow near waterline for bridle 8-50? ½? dock lines 4-10? Fenders 2-18? Ball fenders All required C.G. Safety equipment Lifesling
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB Cell 443 880 2765 or E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Cell phone prefered number.