You are missing out if you don't come look at this deal! This boat has been loved and cared for by the owners but due to health reasons and not being able to use her anymore, she has come to the market. The owners have priced her to sell and they are firm in this very reasonable price.
This boat has had some glorious racing days and with a few touches, she will be ready to go again.
A great liveaboard as well with a lovely interior featuring a canadian cedar cabin top, warm teak, brass lanterns, brand new cushions and a spacious cabin layout accommodating 6 overnight.
- Spacious V Berth with large overhead hatch and 2 side ports, abundant storage in drawers, cabinets and lockers Head follows (never been used) Main Cabin features a pull out double settee on starboard and a single settee on port with a fold up dinette table Galley is on starboard with a Nav station on port followed by a large aft berth Brand new cushions and curtains throughout
- Kenmore Compact Refrigerator Model 93445 1 Burner Origo 2000 Alcohol Stove Deep Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water
- Electronics and Electrical
- Horizon Standard Speed and Depth Compass Uniden VHF Model MC535 Garmin GPS 128 Optima Starting Battery
- Sails and Rigging
- Main sail Jib More sails in another location by owner Harken Roller Furling (2) Barient 26 Winches (2) Barient 22 Winches
- Lofrans Windlass (Newer) Bruce Anchor w/ rode and chain Another Anchor in storage w/ rode and chain Green Bimini/Dodger (Like New) Life Lines (very good condition)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *No Sales Tax in NC for Used Boats*