RARE DIESEL POWERED VESSEL; THIS 1984 TULLIO ABBATE OFFERS A VERY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features Twin Caterpillar 425-hp Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink, Galley w/Sink/Electric Cook-Top/Refrigerator, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepowe w/Battery Charger, Cockpit Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Trailer available for purchase, contact listing agent for details. Tullio Abbate founded his boatyard in 1969 with the vision and enterprise to create models that have the characteristics that have made the boats famous i.e. style, sturdiness, capacity to hold the
sea, captivating design and sporty performance. This is all additionally joined by contingencies such as good fuel economy and ecological benefits. This 42' Offshore has speed and competition in it's DNA with enviable international success. The twin 380 Cat -
diesels will move you through the water with such style, comfort and class. The beautiful white hull with designer paint is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd. This is a great price for such a classic italian design. It is priced right and won't be around long
- Forward Berth w/Sleeping Accommodations for Twp, Privacy Curtain Mid-Ship U-Shaped Lounge Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System LCD-Television in Cabin
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Carpeting Fender Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators VC-17 Bottom Paint Cockpit Cover Horn Sale Includes; Docklines, Anchor, Life Jackets, Shorepower Cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Letourneau directly at (519) 351-4083, (519) 784-8123, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.