- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L Alpha
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Top-selling 1980s express hit the sweet spot with value-conscious families. Carpeted interior with teak trim includes fully equipped galley, stand-up head with shower, convertible dinette, double berths fore and aft. Uncluttered cockpit is arranged with elevated helm seat and companion seats, foldaway aft- facing jump seats, transom door. Radar arch, generator were popular options. One of Sea Ray’s most popular models ever. Twin 260hp stern drives will cruise at 22 knots (about 35 knots wide open). This Sea Ray is a nice day/cruiser boat with twin straight shaft inboard power. Single level cockpit provides plenty of room for seating, relaxing, diving, swimming or fishing. The cabin features a large double berth forward, galley w/two-burner stove, sink and refrigerator, convertible dinette and stand up head w/shower.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps two forward in full size bed with privacy curtain, overhead screened hatch, hanging locker and storage. Dinette to port converts to a double bed. Galley is along starboard side, and enclosed head with shower is next aft to starboard.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Settee & Dinette
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Norcold Refrigerator 2-Burner Cooktop
- Master Stateroom
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Bert w/Drawer Storage Underneath Forward Hanging Locker Head (Electric Flush) w/Sink/Vanity & Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft/Mid-cabin with Privacy Curtain
- The wide beam allows for a very open cockpit design and this area includes a triple wide helm seat, with two handy fold-down jump seats facing aft, with a slide-out ice chest hidden between the jumpers. Hiding away in the transom is a convenient fold-away aft seat, allowing easy engine access or more cockpit room when not needed or extra seating for two or three when there's a crowd aboard! The cockpit is completely sheltered by a convertible top and camper top. (3) Forward Deck Hatches Teak Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Remote Control Spotlight Transom Door Anchor windlass Convertible Top W/ Full Enclosure(Blue) Dockside Water Deck Washdown Cockpit Carpeting Fold Away Stern Seat Halon Fire Extinguisher
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch 55-AMP Marine Alternators (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Cord Battery Charger 12v Cockpit/Cabin Lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 832 hours
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.