- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T6.2L MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Meridian has hit a home run with this design. While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising. This cruisability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers. And, like the rest of the Meridian Fleet, she offers a variety of available NorthStar® navigation and communications systems. The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the sliding glass door into the well - appointed salon, you encounter opposing seating to port and starboard, creating a warm social setting. 360 Degree panoramic windows bring the great outdoors in. Port and starboard windows open, combined with the sliding glass door keep a nice flow of fresh air going for you and your guests. If you prefer A/C, Meridian’s Ultra-Flow Climate Control System provides an evenly distributed coolness throughout the vessel. Moving forward to the well - conceived galley to port, you will find ample storage, microwave, 2-burner cooktop with countertop cover, sink, and refrigeration. Forward from here, a few easy to navigate steps brings you to the two staterooms with great storage as well as the head with stall shower and VacuFlush head. Bring the family, bring the friends, this boat has space for them all.
- Main Salon
- TV/DVD AM/FM stereo system Control panel Custom pillow package Tank monitoring system 12V courtesy lighting 110V GFI outlet Molded fiberglass headliner Molded fiberglass floor liner Ultra-flow ac/heating system
- Solid cherry wood construction AC/DC Norcold refrigerator/freezer Recessed 2 burner cooktop with karadon cover Microwave 110V GFI outlets (2) 12V lighting Karadon custom solid surface countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Cherry wood Island berth Designer fabrics w/decor pillow package Illuminated cedar lined hanging lockers(2) Overhead reading lights 110V outlet 110V GFI outlets (2) 12V lighting Separate stall shower VacuFlush® head system Vanity cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Cherry wood Double berth Designer fabrics w/decor pillow package Illuminated cedar lined hanging locker Overhead reading lights 110V outlet Access to additional bilge storage
- "Shoe box" Hull & Deck Joint 10" Mooring Cleats Anchor Roller Assembly & Anchor Line Locker Anti-fouling Bottom Paint Bonded, Tinted Windows Color-Coded, Custom Harnessed Wiring Deck Rails Diamond Non-Skid Hand-Laid Fiberglass Hatch Marine Core Construction Modular Construction Molded Swim Platform NMMA-Certified Opening Salon Windows Portlights Windlass Rub Rail Thermal & Acoustical Hull Insulation Through-hull Fittings TV/Telephone Outlet Vinylester Skin Coat Windshield
- Electronics & Helm
- NorthStar 6000i Radar GPS Chartplotter NorthStar depth finder Danforth compass Docking on command bow and stern thrusters Remote spotlight Tilt wheel NorthStar vhf w/ disc Fireboy fire suppression system Windlass anchor
- 12V Dual Horn 12V Monitoring System 30 Amp Shorepower Outlets 40 Amp Battery Smart Charger Batteries Battery Paralleling System Electrical Load Panel Navigation Lights Sacrificial Anode TV/Telephone Hook-up
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T6.2L MPI Mercury® Horizon Inboards (320 HP)
- Engine Room
- 12V Overhead Lighting Bilge Access Ladder Freshwater Cooling
- Broker's Comments
- Extremely clean, original owner boat. Always professionally maintained, structurally and mechanically perfect boat. Call today to set an appointment!! First one to see will be the lucky one to own.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.