- 86 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
HIDE OUT II was purchased by her second owner in 2007. Shortly after delivery she was moved to the Rybovich Boat Yard in Palm Beach Florida. While at Rybovich a refit was performed to ready the boat for her new home in Costa Rica. The refit included a variety of updates and refits including new exterior paint and the galley storage and pantry area was converted to a day head as a convenience for the owner and guests. In the galley new granite counter top were installed and new Kitchen Aide appliances were added. The main engines were evaluated and new turbos, and raw water pumps and fresh water pumps were replaced on both main engines. The new owner wanted upgraded electronics so during the refit a new Furuno NAVNET system with open array radar was installed, as well as a KVH-7 Satellite communication system. All ship board systems and equipment were checked before departing for her new home in the Los Suenos Resort in Cost Rica. Utilized in Costa Rica as the owner’s vacation home, Hide Out II is now for sale due to the owner’s change of plans.
Hide Out II will be coming to New Bern, NC soon!
Currently laying in Los Suenos, Costa Rica at the Los Suenos Marina. Easy drive from San Jose International Airport along the new highway. Approximately 1.5 hours. Resort rental homes and condos are available and the Marriott Hotel Los Suenos is an excellent place to stay as well.
The 86' Convertible is an awesome yacht that is capable of being used as a motor yacht yet stands ready for use as a convertible. Although large, she is still agile enough compete in top level tournaments. Her massive interior and exterior accommodations that are second to none and she bares the Hatteras pedigree. Hide Away II will get you to your favorite fishing or cruising destination in grand comfort. Her range is impressive where a leisurely 10 knots has a reported range is 1700 nautical miles. At her cruising speed of 20 knots Hide Out II has a reported range of 700 nautical miles.
General Length Overall (L.O.A.): 86.00 feet (26.20 meters) Beam: 20.67 feet ( 6.30 meters) Draft: 6.23 feet ( 1.90 meters) Tonnage: 114 tons - Capacities Fuel Capacity: 5,000 US Gallons (18,925 liters) Water Capacity: 840 US Gallons ( 3,179 liters) Watermakers: 1,500 US Gallons p/day model# WMSQ15002M300NY1 Black Water: 200 US Gallons ( 757 liters) - Speed Maximum: 24.0 knots Cruising: 21.0 knots
Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 16V 2000, @ 1,800 HP each - Generators & Electricity Output: 120/240v; Single phase; 60 cycle Generators: (2) 35Kw Onan Shore Power: 120/240v; Single 100amp; Single phase; 60 cycle - Air Conditioning: Type: Cruisair; 126,000 BTU’s - Other Machinery Watermakers: 1,500 US Gallons p/day model# WMSQ15002M300NY1 Stabilizers: Naiad model#302 roll stabilization system Bow Thruster: 12” S/S 5-blade counter rotating bow thruster prop Fresh Water System: Cummins 4-cylinder Bilge Water Filtration: Headhunter model# HHJQ4 115/230v AC potable water pressure pump
Navigation Systems Radar: Furuno model#RSB-0074 radar array Gyrocompass: SeaTel model#TAC-92 gyro antenna controller (Wheelhouse) Auto Pilot: Simrad Depth Sounder: B&G Hydra 2000 Printer: Hewlett Packard Desk Jet printer (Wheelhouse) Wind/Speed Log: B&G Hydra 2000 Navtex: Furuno Nav 157 Text Receiver -Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment TV’s: 42” Sony plasma (Master) Sony TV/VHF (Port Guest) Sharp LCD TV (Port Guest) Sharp TV (VIP) Hitachi TV (Salon) 13” Panasonic color TV/VHS player (Starboard Crew) 15” flat screen color TV (Port Crew) VCR’s: Sony model #SLV-N900 (Master) Sony model #DVP-37700 DVD/Video CD/CD player (Salon) Sony model #SLV-N71VHS (Salon) Sony model #CDX-CA650X car stereo/CD player b. Audio Equipment Stereo’s: Yamaha model# RX496 stereo receiver (Master) Sony automotive radio with CD player (VIP, Port Guest) AM/FM stereo receiver with CD Player (Starboard Guest) Yamaha model#DVDS510 DVD/Video CD/CD player (Master) Yamaha model#RX-V1000 audio video receiver (Salon)
Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: KitchenAid 4-burner stove with oven Sharp Carousel Refrigeration/Freezer: KitchenAid freezer/fridge combo Dishwasher: KitchenAid Other: KitchenAid trash compactor
Anchor Windlass System: Maxwell 3500 Aft Warping Capstans: Vertical Anchors: 90lb Danforth anchor Anchor Chain: G-40 anchor chain Boat Crane and Davits: Marquipt 2,000lb electro hydraulic
- HIDE AWAY II is an all fiberglass custom 86-foot sportfisherman, designed and built by the Hatteras Yacht Corporation of New Bern, North Carolina. She is in excellent condition showing less wear and tear than expected for a yacht of her age and use. For the fishing enthusiast, HIDE AWAY II offers three aft decks for fishing: one on the sky lounge deck just aft of the wheelhouse, with an ingeniously engineered moon roof windows looking through to the deck below; the second is on the mezzanine deck aft of the Salon which is covered by an extended aluminum framed Bimini top; and the third is in a spacious cockpit where the custom fighting chair is located. The interior is finished in beautiful high gloss cherry wood paneling and cabinetry with custom inlays in the salon and guest areas. She has carpeted soles throughout with finished parquet floor in the wheelhouse, and finished cherry floors in the galley and dinette area. She has granite countertops in the galley, salon, and dining area with marble countertops and floors in the guest area heads. Her electronics and machinery are of top quality, serviced and in working order. The 1800 HP DDEC 16V2000 engines provide an effortless and efficient cruising speed of 20 knots. The MASTER STATEROOM is located amidships with king berth and upholstered headboard. There are storage drawers under the berth; nightstands, port and starboard with two mounted lamps above the nightstands; cedar-lined hanging closets; finished wood bulkheads; finished wood berth base; padded panels on hull side; panel headliner; mirrored aft bulkhead; built-in wood dresser; telephone outlet; 42" Sony plasma television; AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player; stereo speakers; air conditioning soffits with slotted vents; stainless steel portlights; AC and DC light fixtures; AC duplex outlets; AC dimmable lights and private access to the master head. The MASTER HEAD is ensuite private onyx head with washbasin and enclosed shower stall; custom vanity bench; freshwater toilet; mirrors above the vanity; wall coverings; custom flooring; duet blinds with cherry valance; stainless steel portlight; upgraded hardware; custom faucet. The VIP STATEROOM is located forward with a queen tapered berth and upholstered headboard; storage under the berth; mirrored forward bulkhead; screened overhead hatch with privacy cover; port and starboard nightstands; cedar-lined hanging locker; port and starboard dressers; padded hull siding; fluted wood valance boards; AM/FM DC stereo receiver with CD player; stereo speakers; AC and DC light fixtures; DC low voltage lights under berth; AC duplex outlets, and carpeting. The ensuite head has a with stall shower; freshwater toilet; mirrored ceiling; wall covering; custom sink with upgraded hardware and faucet; tile flooring; towel bars; DC low voltage lights under toe kicks; upper storage cabinet with mirrored doors; hardwood base boards. The STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM has convertible twin/queen berth(s) and upholstered headboard; storage under berth; blanket locker over berth; mirrored aft bulkhead; Roman shades with wood valance boards; screened overhead hatch with privacy cover; padded hull siding; carpeting; finished wood bulkheads; upholstered berth base; cedar-lined hanging locker; full length mirror; AC and DC light fixtures; AC duplex outlets; AC dimmable lights; LCD television; AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and stereo speakers. The ensuite GUEST HEAD has a with stall shower; wood storage cabinet with mirrored doors; storage locker below countertop; mirrored ceiling; AC and DC light fixtures; AC duplex outlet; 120V AC air freshener blower; upgraded hardware and faucets; hardwood base boards; DC low voltage lights under toe kicks; freshwater toilet; linen locker. The PORT GUEST STATEROOM has convertible twin/queen berth(s); upholstered headboard; storage underneath berth; blanket locker over berth(s); mirrored aft bulkhead; Roman shades w/wood valance boards; screened overhead hatch w/privacy cover; carpeting; finished wood bulkheads; upholstered berth base; padded hull siding; cedar-lined hanging locker; full length mirror; AC & DC light fixtures; AC duplex outlets; AC dimmable lights; LCD television; AM/FM stereo receiver w/CD player; stereo speakers. The ensuite guest head has a stall shower; freshwater toilet; hardwood base boars; upper storage cabinet with mirrored doors; wood storage cabinet; AC and DC light fixtures; AC duplex outlet; 120V AC air freshener blower; upgraded hardware and faucets. Entrance to the CREW QUARTERS is through a lift up and swing out gasketed door in the front of the cockpit and down a set of lift up stairs to a fore and aft passageway to the engine room. The starboard side crew stateroom has upper and lower single berths, built in closet and drawers, and a cedar lined hanging closet. The port side crew stateroom has a single berth outboard in a fore and aft arrangement, built in closet and drawers, and a cedar lined hanging closet. The CREW HEAD is accessed through the port (captain) side stateroom and companionway, and has solid surface countertop and backsplashes; stall shower; upper storage cabinet; freshwater toilet. On the main deck to port is the GALLEY with beautiful and stylish sub-zero equipment, large windows to port and starboard, granite surface tops, and double stainless steel sink. Just aft of the galley is the SALON with large fixed windows port and starboard, and an aft glass bulkhead with stainless steel framed sliding door. To starboard is a built-in couch and to port is a barrel chair. Also to port is a wet bar with a Scotsman bin type icemaker and U-line wine cooler. From the side decks is a teak overlay AFT DECK protected overhead by the custom built house-top overhang with composite clear skylights. Aft in enclosures are cockpit quartz halogen courtesy lights. Forward to starboard is a rod storage locker, and forward to port is a bosun's deck locker. To port is a stainless steel ladder with composite treads to a hinged and gasketed hatch door leading to the flybridge aft deck overhang. Aft on the mezzanine deck is a large pedestal mounted varnished teak table with four varnished teak folding chairs and a large bench seat. To starboard on the WHEELHOUSE deck is a steering station with Murray Products fixed pedestal mount stool with cushion and cover. Forward in the COCKPIT is a two part lockable opening hatch to the aft crew accommodations and the engine room. To starboard of the engine room entrance is a bait prep area with built-in sink and tackle drawers beneath. Adjacent to the prep area is a full height standing built-in live well. To port of the engine room and crew entrance is a grill area with two Gaggenau electric grills. Beneath the grill is a pair of custom built stainless steel refrigerator/freezers. In the cockpit is also a custom Murray Products attack chair and rod holders. Also installed is underwater lighting for night fishing. The WHEELHOUSE has a three panel windshield with washers and wipers and large fixed side and aft windows with a door. The wheelhouse has 360 degree visibility. Aft and built into the corners are two lounges with a table to port. To starboard is a sink with a marble countertop. At the navigation counsel are two Stidd pedestal mount leather helm chairs. Entering the SALON, to starboard is a large U-shaped settee. To port is a salon cabinet with ice-maker, glass and bottle storage, two matching occasional chairs and a large flush mounted flat screen TV and entertainment center. Moving further forward is the large gourmet galley to port and across to starboard is a dinette followed by the custom day head. Moving below deck is the full beam master stateroom aft. Forward down the companionway are the guest staterooms with twin berths. The VIP guest stateroom is all the way forward. All staterooms have en-suite heads.
- Exquisite cherry wood finish throughout. Large curved settee with storage to starboard Two occasional chairs to port Cabinet port with ice-maker, glass and bottle storage Flush mounted 42" flat screen TV Entertainment center in cabinet beneath TV Wooden decorator blinds in windows Custom varnished cherry coffee table Wood Cornices Mirrored ceiling soffit Carpeting Digital surround sound audio/visual systems
- "U" Shaped dinette forward to starboard Custom wood flooring Custom varnished cherry wood dinette table to starboard across from galley New granite counter tops, 2007
- Storage attic for food stuffs Kitchen aide range top; oven, New 2007 when the new granite counter tops were installed A/C Duplex outlets Pantry with shelves Full-Sized Sub Zero refrigerator w/freezer Double stainless steel sink, under mounted Custom light soffit Kitchen aid dishwasher Stainless steel microwave Garbage disposal Trash compactor Galley Custom wood flooring 13" TV on galley island diver, LCD
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam master with King size berth Nightstands, port & starboard Lamps above nightstands 42" Plasma TV Cedar-lined closets Mirrored bulkhead Finished cherry wood throughout Built-in dressers AM/FM Stereo with CD player Access to Master Head AC/DC Lighting Dimmer switches AC Duplex outlets
- Master Head
- En-suite head with oversized marble shower with glass door Custom vanity bench Mirrored walls Freshwater toilet Custom flooring, marble Duet blinds with cherry valance Custom hardware Over-sized shower head Stainless steel Port lite His and Hers sinks
- Starboard Guest Stateroom & Head
- Twin bunks/ convertible to queen for starboard 15" TV's, LCD Hanging closets, cedar-lined Upholstered headboards Roman shades Mirrored aft bulkheads AM/FM/CD Player Stereo En-suite/private heads Full length mirror AC/DC lighting Light dimmer switches Finished cherry wood bulkhead Padded hull sides Overhead hatches
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- Queen sized center-line berth Upholstered headboard LCD TVAM/FM Stereo with CD player Overhead hatch Carpeting Fluted wood valance boards Port & Starboard dressers Cedar-lined hanging closet Storage beneath berth AC/DC Lighting Dimmer switches Private access to head
- VIP Head
- En-suite with stall shower Mirrored ceiling Freshwater toilet Custom sink Upgraded hardware fixtures Tile flooring Indirect lighting Storage cabinet Mirrored doors Wall covering AC/DC lighting Towel bars Hardwood base boards
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Fully enclosed Stairwell to salon Custom mast on hardtop Starboard bar with refrigerator Port lounge seating w/ pull out berth Sapelle Pomelle high gloss wood for console face & chart flat 26" Destroyer stainless wheel Extended overhang aft AM/FM Stereo with CD player Stereo speakers Full air conditioned Windshield wipers, washers Electronics console Custom table Starboard lounge seating Carpeting Teak decking at helm Controls & steering Alarm systems
- (2) Stidd black leather helm chairs 26" Destroyer type steering wheel Throttles & clutches Switches & gauges Recessed electronics Storage beneath helm console Compass Power assist steering Air horn Window defroster Engine control modules Bow thruster controls Engine Synchronizers Stabilizer controls
- Furuno 21" FR-2105/2105 B Radar KVH-V7 SAT Com, New 2007 NorthStar 962 Depth Recorder (2) NorthStar 952x GPS Furuno Navnet, GPS, Radar, New 2007 SIMRAD AP50, autopilot (2) ICOM VHF Radio (2) ACR RCL 100, Spotlight Furuno FCV 1200L bottom sounder Furuno NX500 Navtex receiver, weather monitor SIMRAD IS 15 LCD screens, interfaced Direct TV
- Aft Deck - Upper Flybridge
- Extended Hardtop Aft Helm station, with controls Murray Helm chair Switlik life rafts (2) six man (2) Folding teak chairs Port side lounge seat NorthStar 952 GPS Simrad Auto pilot remote Bow thruster control Fish finder Radar Starboard lounge seat
- Aft Deck - Salon Level
- Teak decks Curved lounge seating for ten Custom dining table (2) Folding chairs Double stainless back rest rail perfect for outdoor dining
- Dockside sunshade Step courtesy lights Transom livewell Teak decks Teak covering boards, New 2007 Underwater lights, (3) aft Coaming padding Coaming lighting 182 Sq. Ft. (6) Rod holders Eskimo Ice Machine Custom tackle center (2) Large freezers, top loading Drink cooler Engine room entry Murray Bros. fighting chair Rupp 41' 4 spreader outriggers Teak boarding step box
- Maxwell 3500, hydraulic windlass Fortress anchor 1200 ft. anchor rope 100 ft. anchor chain Nautical Structures 2000 lb. davit Bow rail 15' Novurania a, 90 HP Yamaha with full cover Walk around decks Nonskid decks Bow pulpit Cover for all exterior seating
- Lower Companionway
- Carpeting AC/DC lighting Hi-gloss finished cherry wood Washer/dryer, laundry center Custom attic storage Drop down ladder to attic
- Crew Quarters
- Aft of Engine room Upper/lower berths Carpeting Hanging locker LCD TV AM/FM Stereo CD player
- Crew Head
- Solid surface counter tops Stall shower Upper storage cabinet Freshwater toilet
- Utility Area / Workshop
- Work area/counter top Two full sized freezers Across from crew quarters Accessed from aft cockpit Door to engine room Rod hangers/vertical storage Rod hangers/overhead Tool storage Spare parts storage Tool box
- Electrical System
- Port Generator, 45 Kw Onan Starboard Generator, 45 Kw Onan (2) Dual 100 amp shore cords, retractable Glendenning Battery chargers Atlas system, transformers Water heater 12V DC System 100 amp 240 volt, AC system 110V AC system
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- Twin, MTU 16V2000, 1800 HP, diesel engines (2) 45Kw generators, Onan, enclosed (2) 5.80:1 D0726, marine gears Delta T Blower system Fire suppression system Sewage holding tank Vinyl deck matting AC Fluorescent lighting DC lighting Aft Deck - Upper Flybridge Water purifier, Atlantic, ultraviolet Freshwater pump Raw water pump Sea recovery, 2400 GPD, Waterm Head Hunter toilet system (9) Cruisair Air Condition Systems Air compressor Battery isolator Naiad stabilizers Cockpit freezers Cockpit drink cooler Fuel priming pumps Fuel transfer systems Racor filters, fuel Oil change pump Bow thruster Emergency bilge pumps Trim tabs Hydraulic steering
- Personal items, tools and tackle. Owner reserves the name "HIDEOUT II"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: JOHN PETERSON, CPYB - CENTRAL LISTING AGENT AT (800) 797-5759 or 910-546-5760 Email John direct at email@example.com DOUG ROSENSKY, Co-Central Listing Agent (713) 854-4434 United Yacht Sales of the Carolinas is based in New Bern, NC and is one of only 36 Endorsed Brokerages in the USA and Canada through the Certified Professional Yacht Broker Association. The principle broker, John Peterson, is one of only 500 Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) in the USA and Canada. Buy and sell with complete confidence. United Yacht Sales of the Carolinas is a fully endorsed yacht brokerage through the Yacht Broker Association of America (YBAA) and the Certified Professional Yacht Brokerage Association (CPYB). United is the only brokerage in NC endorsed and one of only 36 in the USA and Canada. Sell and buy with complete confidence. For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES