- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED CRUISER, SECOND OWNER, KEPT IN DRY STORAGE 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR!
"Summer Wind" has a comfortable cockpit area for enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. The cockpit is equipped with ample seating, a cockpit sink, a bimini top, full camper canvas, rod holders, bbq and a wide swim step for easy boarding. The cabin accommodates (4) adults for overnights on the water. There is a full galley and stand-up, enclosed head.
"Summer Wind" has been kept in top condition.
This cruiser is powered by a single Volvo Penta 5.7 GI engine (300 hp) with LOW hours, (160).
The Trail-Rite, galvanized, tandem axle trailer with new brakes and new tires is set to take your new boat to any destination of your choice!
"SUMMER WIND" IS DOWN AT OUR DOCKS ... COME BY AND TAKE A LOOK.
- V-berth sleeps two with removable dinette, hanging locker and storage Mid-berth sleeps two, privacy curtain Galley to port: Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot/cold water, Euro Kera single burner stove top, Origo microwave, Isotherm refrigerator, storage Enclosed head with sink, vanity, shower wand, pressurized hot/cold water, marine toilet with Tankwatch 4 monitor Pioneer Premier CD player with Ipod hook up (2) Speakers (2) Carbon monoxide detectors (2) Opening ports with screens Emergency hatch with screen Overhead lighting
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Wide helm chair with fold-up bolster allows for stand-up driving Helm chair folds down into a sun lounger Aft and forward facing cockpit seating Cockpit table Wide, sun lounger settee to port Bow cushion Bimini top Cockpit sink Built-in cooler Sirius ready (at helm) (2) Cockpit speakers (2) Stainless steel rod holders Cockpit courtesy lights Walk-through windshield Snap-in carpet Cockpit shower Wide swim step Storage locker on swim step Telescoping swim ladder Cockpit canvas
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS 172C (Fish finder) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Simpson Lawrence windlass, anchor, anchor locker Ritchie compass Bennett Trim Tabs and trim tab indicators
- Additional Information
- Fireboy Halon Automatic fire extinguishing system (2) Batteries ProTech 4 battery charger Second owner. Meticulously maintained. Only kept in the water 4 months out of the year; dry storage for the remaining 8 months Trail-Rite, galvanized, tandem axle trailer comes with purchase. New brakes and tires on trailer (2012) about $2,000.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.