- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diesel M25XP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Here is a comfortable cruising boat with all the amenities, but like all Rangers from 22' to 37', it has a reputation for being quick on her feet and a well-known winner in any of the local beer can racing circles.
10 More is a lovingly maintained and upgraded example of the beloved Ranger 33 sloop designed by Gary Mull. This model was produced in California from 1973 through 1978 with over 460 hulls built. Her performance and sailing manners are timeless, more than enough to earn her the title "Classic Plastic." The Ranger 33 is a high quality, low cost club racer or pocket cruiser capable of ocean passages. The Ranger’s pointing ability and balanced helm under sail are legendary. Her moderate beam and powerful masthead rig make her fast, stable and simple on all points of sail. The fin keel is molded as part of the hull with her lead ballast encapsulated inside, no seam or bolts to maintain. Her Universal diesel engine adds extra performance and reliability under power. She is currently in her slip in Oceanside, California that is transferable.
- Sleeps 6 in a double forepeak, a port sette, a starboard double settee onverted from the dinette and a quarter berth. There is good standing headroom. The head is located between the forward cabin and the dinette and is completely enclosed.
- 120 Genoa-North-good condition North-full batten main with flattening reef plus 2 reef points. .75 Drifter
- Top loading ice box Sink Storage
- Marine toilet w/holding tank Sink Wand shower Storage
- Self tailing whinches Hard Vang Main sheet traveler Profurl- roller furling Double life lines Auto Pilot Wind speed, Wind direction Heavy and Medium Danfort anchores with rode and chain Man overboard pole with strob and horseshoe attached PDF's Flare/ ships bell and additonal sounding devises. Additional extra equipment not listed.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.