- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cocoa Beach FL) The Larson 330 Cabrio is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a roomy mid-cabin interior. Whatever your cruising requirements this barely used 330 express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full camper canvas enclosure. Cockpit accommodations include a double-wide helm seat, port side companion lounge, wet bar with refrigerator, Magma BBQ grill, and a wraparound cockpit lounge with removable table. The transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with freshwater shower and boarding ladder. An inflatable dinghy with electric motor and a wave rider tube are included. A walk-through windshield gives easy access to the forward sunpad.
The open salon has port side galley with maple cabinets and molded countertop with integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven, electric cook top, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley, is a convertible dinette. The forward offset double berth has under-berth storage and hanging locker. The mid-cabin seating area converts to a double berth. There are overnight accommodations for six adults. The enclosed head with shower is port side. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort.
This beauty is powered by twin Volvo 300-hp 5.7L EFI engines with DuoProp sterndrives that provide sportcruiser performance. A genset provides offshore electrical power. This express is well equipped, lightly used, and ready to cruise. She will sleep six below and two in the cockpit. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Larson 330 Cabrio.
- The Larson Cabrio 330 mid-cabin cruiser boasts a full 11-foot 6-inch beam for outstanding stability and a spacious cockpit. A modular seating system lets owners configure the aft cockpit for either open space or lounging, and equip the cockpit wetbar with an icemaker or a refrigerator. The available extended transom platform eases boarding and line handling dockside. Convenient removable dunnage boxes built into the transom keep lines, hoses and fenders out of the cockpit. The sport arch is designed for easy rigging of antennas and radar. The Cabrio 330 planes quickly and cruises on less fuel thanks to its exclusive notched Duo-Delta Conic hull design. On the inside, the Cabrio 330 is like a dream come true, with warm maple cabinetry and cast granite counters in the fully equipped galley and soft leatherette upholstery at the spacious dinette. A space-saving, 15-inch flat screen television with DVD player is mounted on a forward bulkhead. And a durable wood-grain floor surface in the galley is also easy to clean. The generous head compartment includes a separate shower plus sink and vanity. The open design of the mid-cabin makes it a functional, accessible seating area or auxiliary dinette with its table in place.
- Air Conditioned Interior Convertible Mid-Cabin Lounge Open Salon Brass Barometer L-Shaped Sofa with Dining Table Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Forward Double Berth
- Upper and Lower Maple Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Integrated Sink with Cutting Board Cover Electric Cooktop SpaceSaver Coffeemaker Built-in Micorwave Oven Toaster Under-counter Refrigerator Turn-key Ready with Pots & Pans, Dishes, Cutlery
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor & Windlass Spare Anchor & Rode Foredeck Sun Pad Walk-through Windshield Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform
- Spacious Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Camper Canvas Double-wide Helm Seat with Flip-up Solster Fully Equipped Helm with GPS chartplotter Wraparound Convertible Cockpit Lounge Wet Bar Magma BBQ Grill Freshwater Shower Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Inflatable Dinghy with Electric Motor Wave Rider Tube
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 300-hp Volvo 5.7L Sterndrive Engines Kohler 5-kW Generator Reverse Cycle HVAC Manual and Automatic Bilge Pumps Two Spare Bilge Pumps Two Spare Impellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.