- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Catalina 445 is an all-new model based on a new hull design. It has a long waterline, a moderate beam, and is optimized to provide a gentle motion underway. The deck has a low profile cabin, and a roomy cockpit with twin wheels. Inside there are three cabins - one of which is a flexible space that can be converted to suit your needs - two heads, a galley and a spacious salon.
This boat is still in the hands of its original owners who have equipped it with a full suite of electronics, a generator, diesel heating, and a full enclosure. They have kept everything in Bristol condition, and are simply selling to move up to a larger boat.
Make an appointment to see her today!
- Interior Description
- Dorothy Gale is arranged as a two cabin, two head boat with a convertible third cabin which can be used as a guest cabin, storage compartment, or workroom. The layout is well thought-out and offers passengers plenty of space for relaxing quietly or entertaining guests. The interior woodwork is teak with both gloss and matt finishes. Soft goods are of a beautifully contrasting light beige Ultra-Leather. The main salon features a large U-shaped dinette around a teak folding table which can easily accommodate 6 adults. The table also drops down to convert into a large double berth for additional guest accommodations. Across to starboard is a settee with a convertible center panel which allows for a full couch layout or twin seating with a table between. The forward facing navigation station is just aft of the settee which can also double as a desk. The galley is just aft of the dinette. The large L shape offers an abundance of counter space and plenty of storage for all of your culinary needs. The counters are finished in a white Corian with teak accents and cabinet doors and dual basin stainless steel sink. Cold storage is provided by a large stainless steel front loading refrigerator and built-in top loading refrigerator-freezer. Cooking appliances include a 3 burner stainless steel stove with overhead vent fan and built in over counter microwave oven. The master cabin is located in the most forward section of the boat. The queen berth is situated centerline with walk around access from both sides. The headboard end of the mattress raises and lowers electronically for extra comfort while sitting up in bed. There is ample storage below the berth in drawers along with the hanging lockers and cabinets outboard. The en-suite head features a Raritan head, vanity with mirror, stainless steel wash basin, and separate stall shower. The aft section of the boat features the second guest cabin and the third convertible cabin. The starboard cabin has a unique layout. The berth is situated at an angle to give better access to guests. It also provides a greater degree of headroom over the berth. There is plenty of storage throughout the cabin. The guest/day head is located just forward and features a Raritan electric flush head, vanity with mirror, Stainless steel sink, and shower with curtain. The third cabin is accessed through the galley and has built in storage and fold down berths which can be utilized as a workbench in lieu of sleeping quarters.
- Exterior Description
- The Cockpit of the 445 is nicely laid out, which makes it easily manageable with a shorthanded crew. The twin helm layout provides an excellent vantage point while underway no matter your point of sail, and winch placement is in easy reach of the helms to make tacking a breeze. All of the hardware is over-sized and provides the comfort of knowing the boat is built to handle whatever the sea has to offer. The owners also made a couple of changes to reduce maintenance: they replaced the wooden cockpit table and companionway doors with custom made pieces to eliminate varnishing! Selden aluminum two spreader mast with internal mainsail furling system Roller furling headsail Solid Boom Vang Lewmar Chrome Two Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches Lewmar Chrome Two Speed Self Tailing Halyard Winches Stainless steel bow rail, double lifeline with side gates, and stern rail with gate Stainless steel mooring cleats Aluminum toe rail
- Electrical Equipment
- Fischer Panda 6kw Generator (24 hours) New as of 2013 Magnasine 2000 Watt inverter Charger Separate Charger for Start Battery (3) 8D House Batteries (1) Engine Start Battery (1) Generator Start Battery 30 Amp Shore-power System with Cord
- Raymarine E120W Touchscreen Multifunction Display with connection for laptop Raymarine Radar Dome on Mast (3) Raymarine ST70 Tridata Displays (1) Raymarine ST70 Pilot Control with quadrant mounted ram Magnetic Compass Kenwood KMR-700U Marine Ipod/USB/Satellite ready stereo with remotes in cockpit and in forward cabin Sharp Flat Panel TV/DVD in salon with HD antenna on mast
- Additional Equipment
- Wabasto Diesel heating system with timer Dodger and Bimini with full cockpit enclosure Enclosure New as of 2013 Custom seat cushions in cockpit New as of 2013 Composite cockpit table with built in ice chest. Line bags fore and aft Covers for hatches Covers for winches Dock lines and Fenders Maxwell 1000 Electric windlass with foot controls Delta plow anchor with chain and rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.