- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID CARB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS VERY LIGHTLY USED 1987 37 CONVERTABLE OFFER A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE--- CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusaders 454-CID 350-HP Gas Engines with only 12.5 hours! Notable features included but not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Teak trim Interior, Flat Screen TV, three current sound systems, Facing Dinette, Full Refrigerator with Freezer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Third owner, purchased in 1995. Many recent upgrades which have clearly complemented the look and value. Professionally maintained and cared for. Note Fresh Crusader Rebuilt Engine's, Fresh Borg Warner Transmissions, Updated Electronic Ignitions.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile family convertible enjoyed great popularity in the 1980s thanks to good mix of contemporary styling, user-friendly accommodations, good performance. Space efficient interior with convertible sofa and dinette, head with stall shower sleeps six. Original teak joinery updated in 1985 to light oak. Deep cockpit adds extra level of security for kids. Straight-drive inboards replaced V-drive power in 1981 -- a major upgrade. Cruise at 18-19 knots with 350-hp gas inboards (mid 20s top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's (Port/Starboard) Forward Stateroom Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Television Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Convertible Sofa to Port Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer 2-Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log w/Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (1) Television
- (2) Batteries (Group 27) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (Auto) Bottom Paint (Fresh 2013) Halon Fire System Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure (Convertible-Top w/Isin-Glass Surround) Raw Water Washdown Horn OWNERS MANUALS Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER SINCE 1995! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Major Refit
- In July of 2011 this 37 was hit by lighting. The hull of the boat was not damaged, so the insurance company paid for a major refit of the boat. All work and equipment was professionally performed. Completly rebuilt engines and transmissions by Sommers Marine. Including new hoses and belts. Upgraded electronic ignitions. Dripless shaft seals. Xantrex - True Charge 2 Battery Charger and 2 New Group 27 series batteries. . Twin water separator filter system with extra replacement filters. Halon system. Oil and filters changed at 10 engine hours. On the bridge, all new instrument gauges, parallel start switch, engine synchronizer, GPS, GPSMAP 441 Chartplotter with Bluechart g2 Vision for Lake Erie and St Clair (Garmin), Fishfinder 581C Combo ( Hummingbird), VHF Radio- ClassD/ DSC Marine with a Hailer, Shakespere Antenna with 8' extension, Safe-T-Alert Fume / Fire / Flood detector, Trim Tab control ( Cruise Control for Boats by Bennett), Trim Tab unit with control buttons, Sony AM / FM / CD / MP3 / WMA / AAC / PLAYER with USB for Ipod, handheld remote plus remote in dash for Captain's control, LED blue courtesy floor lighting on bridge Fire Extinguisher. In the Salon new updated colors, carpet, A/C and Heat, Samsung Flat Screen HD LCD TV, Sony Stereo with CD / TV / DVD / Recorde to USB / MP3 with subwoofer, 4 Speakers with remote, JVC HD Radio / CD / MP3 / USB for IPOD and IPHONE WITH REMOTE, Sofa Bed and Chair, and professionally tinted cabin windows. In the Gally, Microwave, Origional Refrigerator with a Freezer, new electric twin burner Kenyon stove (hot plate), ice maker, 10 gallon hot water heater, facing convertible dinette. The bottom has a epoxy painted surface with a fresh coat of color in spring of 2013.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to scheduel a showing.